5

(Y/N) POV
The day is dare I say... perfect? The twins didn't wake up crying this morning. I didn't have to break up a fight between Katie and Carter, Sammie was up on time (for once) and I was able to drink my coffee this morning. Could things get any better?

"Excuse me, Ms. (Y/N)? You have a telegram from a Mr.Hichna." The newest maid says as she runs after me. I smile and thank her before I get into the limo that is taking us eldest girls to school. Carter goes in his own.

"Thank you Malinda. Have a nice day." I say with a friendly smile as I step into the limo and take the telegram from her delicate hands.

"You too Ms." She smiles and closes the door for me before going back to this morning's assignments.
"What's it say?" Sammie yawns at me.
"Give me a chance to read it." I say as I force down a yawn if my own. Damn that yawning curse.

(Telegram)

Dear, Ms. (Y/N)

I will be arriving early tomorrow morning and will be giving all of you a thorough inspection. You better pass. Not a Threat, only a "friendly" suggestion.

(End of telegram)

"What does it say?" Katie asks and tries to pull the paper out of my hands. I quickly fold it and place it in my bra due to the fact that I know if I had placed it else where she would have had no trouble reaching for it once more.

"Mr. Hichna is coming for a visit." I say with a straight face.
"NOOO!" The girls groan and Sammie fakes jumping out of the car. It's funny how when I was younger and I was told something I didn't like I would do the same thing.
But I have grown up and no longer act as childish as that. In public any way.

"Don't have to be so excited about it." I grumble as I roll my eyes.
"Why is He coming?" Katie snarls with disgust.
"Because untill I turn eightteen we are stuck with him as our Guardian."
"How can he be our Guardian if he's never around?" Sammie scoffs.
"Would you prefer him to be here all the time? No? Then once every so often isn't so bad."
"Yeah, yeah. I guess you're right. So where are you going for your date with the Ootori boy?" Sammie replies with a sly grin.
"I don't kn- How did you know about that?" I shriek as I contemplate jumping out of the car.
"I know people."
"Such as?"
"Honey Senpai."
"Of course."
"And the rest of the Host Club. Haruhi wanted me to give you a warning about something. It was something about the date."
"Okay. What is it?" I say with worry lingering above my words. What is the Host Club going to do? Kyoya seems to be rather responsible so I doubt I have to worry because of him. But I have heard that the rest of the Host Club can be a bit troublesome at times. What are they going to do?

"It's nothing bad. Just that if Ootori seems a bit distant that's it has nothing to do with you. It's just how he is. Haruhi didn't want you to get upset during your date because Ootori seems a bit cold or like he's obviously faking having a good time." She says with a slight shake of her head.
"Oh." I say with a sigh of relief. Looks like like I was worried for nothing. But why is there still a funny feeling in the out of my stomach? This can't be good.

*Time skip to after school because school is boring. Even the pink ones*

Kyoya's POV
How could I let those idiots talk me into this? This is going to be a total disaster! I think as I pace the room. The rest of the Host Club watches me with concern.
"Calm down senpai. Everything is going to be fine." Haruhi says from her seat in between Tamaki and Honey.

"If he keeps acting like this we won't be able to label him as the cool one anymore." Hikaru whispers to Karou.

"For your information I am calm." I snap at them and adjust my glasses.

"Then why is there an indent in the floor where you've been having for the past half hour?" Tamaki teases and if he weren't a good friend I would have hit him upside the head for that comment.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door and two girls quickly rush into the room. They look slightly similar to (Y/N). One is petite and has shoulder length brown hair while the other has long blonde hair and is wearing a middle school uniform. She also is small but a tad bit taller than the high schooler.

"I am sorry girls. The Host Club is not currently open." Tamaki says and walks up to them.

"We know. That's why we came. We want to help Ootori Senpai on his date with our big sister." Says the blonde girl.

"You're (Y/N)'s sisters?" Honey says with stars in his eyes. As he runs up to them and captures their hands. He drags them over to the couch and has them sit down.

"Let me guess. Your sister has cancelled and sent you two to deliver the message?" I said hopefully.

"Nope. She is ready to go when you are pretty much. But we what to help you handle her."

"Handle her?" I say and raise an eyebrow.

"Yeah. She can hard to read at times. It's why she is so good at making deals and such. She can read others but no one can read her. Bealievers me, I've tried."

"Why do you want to help?" I ask.

"Because if this goes well then we believe that she will actually be happy for once. Even if all that happens is that you become friends. We want her happy and we think that this could do just that."

"But she already seems happy." Honey says as he eats some vanilla cake with three strawberries on top.

"The main word in what you just said is seems. The only time I've seen her happy in the past three like two years is when the babies do something really cute or when she is singing. And she hardly does that anymore. Only when we have to sing the little ones to sleep." The blonde girl says with a frown.

"So how are you planning on helping exactly?"

"Tell us what you are planning to do on your date and we'll go from there."

"I was thinking about taking her to a restaurant and maybe a walk through a private garden."

The girls look at me like I'm crazy. And for actually going through with this maybe I am.

"Sounds... Nice. But a bit boring." The brunette girl says and and the others nod their heads in agreement.

"Then what do you propose I do instead?"

"Well there is a carnival one town over that could be fun. And it also makes it so you don't have to worry about meaningless small talk. You can just relax and have fun. Play some games and go on some rides." Haruhi says out loud.

"A carnival? Sounds childish." I grumble as I cross my arms and push up my glasses.

"That's a perfect idea Haruhi! (Y/N) used to be childish and loved going to the carnival when we were kids." They giggle and get this mischievous look in their eyes. Oh God NO! They have the same look the twins get when they get an idea! There has to be a way out of this... But then again if that's the sort if thing that would make her happy then... Well maybe it could do.

As I was lost in thought I didn't notice the girls making plans with the rest of the Host Club.

Sammie's POV
I wave the twins over and discuss another part of the plan with them. Then they wave over the others and tell them. The Ootori boy is too preoccupied to pay any attention to us and doesn't notice everyone huddling close to Katie and I as we explain our involvement in the Big Date. This is going to be soooo much fun.

Katie's POV
I can't wait to put our plan into action.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the lack of updating. I've been pretty busy and haven't had much time at home to do this so I'm doing this at school while I'm in class.

Part 9 is the big date and what exactly is the plan that the others were whispering about? Find out next time when I update. The goal is a week tops.

If I dont update by then... you have permission to kick me in the leg repeatedly till I update.