19

My head is killing me. I want to die. I want the world to die. Coffee Theif stole my cup again this morning before school. She will pay for this. But how? I've been here for two hours now and I haven't thought of a way to get back at her. Damn you Coffee Theif. Without my precious bean juice I am unable to function correctly.

"(Y/L/N)!" A blonde idiot hisses in my ear. It takes all my self control to not smack him upside his head.

"What?" I growl and turn to look at him as he shrinks back in fear.

"Your phone has been going off for the past ten minutes. Aren't you going to answer it?"

"Nope. That's why I have it on vibrate. So I can ignore it."

"Why does the caller ID say Coffee Theif?"

"Because that's what my sisters name is from now on. Brat keeps taking my coffee."

"Well we have an assortment of commoner coffee right here in the music room." Tamki says with a bow.

"Commoner Coffee? Do you mean instant coffee?"

"Yes. I'm surprised you've heard of it with how big your company is. Most people have never heard of it before."

"Wow." I say slightly annoyed as I lean back in my seat and look him dead in the eye. Soon he starts to squirm under my gaze and fidgets with his tie.

"Wow what exactly?"

"Nothing, just wow." I shake my head and go back to looking at the books he had previously shoved in my hands when I first arrived at the school after he had sent the twins to kidnap me from my home first thing this morning. When school isn't till tomorrow and they don't need the next theme of theirs decide for another week.

"So have you decided on a theme?" Kyoya asks as he sudden appears behind me. I jump in my seat and my hand flys to my chest.

"Damn it Otori, don't just sneak up on  me like that." I scold and turn to look at him. "And no. I haven't picked a theme. I don't even see why I have to pick it to be honest. Won't any theme work for you guys?"

"Usually yes. However we have new students joining us from several other countries for our new hockey team. And few others for figure skating."

"Hockey? This school is going to have a hockey team?"

"Yes."

"Does anyone here even know what hockey is?"

"Yes. It's a game in which the goal is to shoot a black disk into a net while trying to stay upright on the ice. The team with the most points win."

"Technically yes but at the same time no. It's a contact sport. The disk is called a puck and you don't necessarily have to stay up right on the ice. You usually shove and body check your opponents so that you can gain access to the puck and score a goal. It's rather dangerous and I don't think anyone from this school can actually participate."

"Is that so? And why is that exactly? I've entertained the idea of possibly joining if my schedule was more open."

"Oh sweetie. You'd die in practice." I look at him with a slightly shocked face and try to imagine him in a hockey uniform... Yup. Can't do it. It's impossible.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. I've seen the guys that play hockey.  Two of my friends Play and Coach hockey back in Canada.  No one here is built for hockey except maybe Mori-senpia. It's not exactly your cup of tea."

"Your right. I looked up a video of it the other day and saw how it is played. I honestly don't think that there are many in this school who could play. They're all a bit too...-"

"Soft? Sheltered? Small? Wimpy?"

"Those words could work, I suppose." He sighs and walks around to sit next to me.

"The figure skating however may be possible. Most of the students here do have a smaller figure. Maneuvering on the ice wouldn't be much of a problem then as long as they can balance and are willing to learn how to do it properly."

"Perhaps the theme should be more ice related then. Since that is something that connects all the students that are coming here."

"Yes. That could work. So blues, silvers, and whites should be the primary color scheme. With hints of other contrasting colors so that they will be more eye catching."

"Well since we've managed to come to an agreement on the theme would you like to join me for lunch?"

"That sounds wonderful. Thank you Kyoya." I smile at him as he offer me his hand.

"Ummm. Guys? Don't I need to approve of the theme?" Tamkai asks quietly but goes unnoticed by Kyoya and I.

"So where are we going?"

"A café near my home. It serves a rather decent coffee and many pastries that we use here at the host club."

"How delightful."