23

As I reach the head master's office I see Tamaki fidgeting outside his father's office. There are only a few reasons that come to mind for why I am now standing here with him. But before I am able to ask him to confirm my thoughts he suddenly notices me standing off to the side and quickly grabs me by my shoulders.

"WHY WERE YOU CALLED TOO!?!?!?!?"

"Tamaki."

"YES?!"

"Get the fuck off of me."

"Huh?" He freezes at my words and just stares at me as I give him a blank look.

"Get. The. Fuck. Off." I gently take his hands off of me and place them that his sides. "Now take a deep breath and calm down. I'm sure this must be about the charity event we want to do. Get ahold of yourself."

Just as he is about to say something the door opens and his dad stands there smiling at us.

"Please come in. We have a lot to discuss for this plan of yours." He says and opens the door wider for us to enter.

Two seats are set in front if a large mahogany desk. Papers stacked off to the side and a large bookcase is off to the right against the far wall. A few potted plants are by the windows in the back of the room and the lighting is very natural due to the open windows. A soft and steady breeze fill the room and the faint smell of roses fragrant the room.

"You have a lovely office Sir." I tell him politely as I take a seat to the left of Tamaki. Which happens to be placed a few inches further back than the chair he is occupying.

Not too surprising. This endeavor is mostly going to be Tamaki's project. I am here merely to support him and assist him by any means necessary. This is a great opportunity for him to prove himself to his family and more importantly to himself that this is something he can do.

"Thank you. I take great pride in how I present myself. My office should do the same. Now tell me about this event that you wish to do." He says with a soft smile as he sits across from us.

Tamaki just sits there unable to form a sentence at first until I nudge his foot to gain his attention. His eyes widen for a moment before he looks at me. Seeing his gaze I give him a small nod and a slight gesture to his dad.

"Well... We would like to have a charity event this year."

"What sort of charity event?"

"A talent show of sorts. And all the money that is donated will go to the winner's choice of charity."

"Interesting. I don't believe we've done anything like this before. What made you think of this"?

At this Tamaki looks back at me again, as if asking for direction on how to proceed. Right now we aren't talking to his dad. We are talking to our headmaster. How Tamaki handles this decides whether or not we proceed. And how smoothly things will go in the future.

'Perhaps I should have given him some tips on how to handle this.'

He takes a deep breath and looks the headmaster dead in the eye.
"Music. It plays an important role in everyone's lives and there is so much good that come from it. We can send messages, show everyone how we feel, and bring the whole school together. There are so many people and communities that need our help and we can all certainly afford to help in one way or another. We want to show that we can do this. I want to show that I can do this."

We sit in silence as we wait to hear what the headmaster has to say. It's hard to tell if this is something that will be allowed.

**********************************

Wow. It's been forever since I've typed on here. I hope I haven't lost my touch. Sorry for taking so lo g everyone. I hit writer's block pretty hard and didn't know how to continue. I hope that I can actually finish this for all of you.

Thank you to everyone that has stayed and to those who find this book in the future. I never thought it would make it this far. Thank you all so much. 😊

I love each and every one of you.