14

As I drive to work I can't help but feel worried. My gut is telling me that something is wrong but everything else is normal... Or as normal as it can be with the host club. But I can't shake the feeling that something bad is about happen. Maybe my paranoia is coming back. Damn it. I just can't catch a break now can I?

I let out an annoyed sighs as I pull into the underground garage of the corporation and pull into my usual spot. One that Bobby insisted that I have because it's closest to the door and in sight of several cameras.

Everyone is quite concerned about the safety of my family and myself. Much to a point where it can aggravating and make me want to groan out in annoyance while slamming my head against a wall. But such actions will only cause me trouble.

I walk into the building and I am immediately bombarded with questions and recorders being shoved in my face. My eye twitches and I shoot a glare towards the staff that runs the lobby. They all look away and suddenly find the floor to be really interesting.

This always happens this time of year. I thought that if we moved here then the  press wouldn't be as bad as it is in America. But I guess reminding the rich of lost ones is what these people thrive off of. Honestly, they suck the life out of you. Fucking reporters. Journalists aren't so bad. They want pure facts and know how to properly approach a subject. These animals just cause problems. As I'm about to open my mouth my knight in uniform and scruffy beard comes to my aid.

"Hey! Listen up you vultures!" Bobby hollers at them. Everyone freezes and stares at him with wide fearful eyes.
"Get the hell out of here!"

Within seconds the press is outside and practically running for their lives. The staff looks at Bobby and then back at me. Wondering what I'm going to say.

"Great timing Bobby. I almost said somethings that no one should hear." I joke and walk up to him. The whole room relaxes and the staff returns to their work.

"You can thank me with a cup of coffee." He yawns.

"How about the night off instead?"

"Nah. Someone's got to hold down the fort."

"You haven't had a night off in two weeks. Go home to your wife and get some rest."

"Or I can stay in the spare room here at the office."

"Is there something going on that you want to talk about? You usually jump at the chance to see Karen."

"Somethings going on with her. I just can't put my finger on it."

"Did you forget anything important? Her birthday, your anniversary, anything?"

"Nope. That was first thing I checked. But no dice. But don't you have a meeting to get going to?"

"Ugh. Please don't remind me." I roll my eyes and groan at thinking about all the bullshit that going to going on in there. "Most of those idiots just want to know what makes the biggest explosions and who can win whatever bet they having going on right now."

"I still don't get why those big corporate guys decide to send their pain in the ass kids instead of going themselves."

"Hell if I know and hell if I care. All I need to worry about is organizing their calls afterwards."

"Want me to stand by ya in case those damn kids try anything? Last they nearly made you pull your gun on them."

"You just want an escuse to try and scare them. But by all means stand by the door and keep guard. After all someone has to protect them from me." I wink at him playfully and make my way towards the elevator. The moment the door shuts in front of me and I am no longer in sight if anyone. I start to yell and shout out my frustrations to the open air. Thank God no body can hear me.