13

I exit my room and see the two youngest twins running down the hall, attempting to avoid getting a bath. But they didn't notice me entering the hallway until it was too late. I scoop the up as they run by and carry them back to Nina.

The twins refuse to let go of me and hold on tight. But as much as I would like to spend time with them they need a bath and I have to head to the office for a meeting. I hand them over and promise them that I will play with them the moment I'm back and that I will bring home a special surprise for them. The nod their little heads and take hold of Nina's hands and let her lead them back to the tub.

I chuckle to myself as I walk to the front door. However everyone is guarding it. The host club, my siblings, and even a few of the staff.

"Is there a reason you lot are blocking the door?" I ask.

"We want to go with you." Tamaki says and looks me dead in the eye... Only to look away in fear.

"No." I turn and walk towards the back door. However I am picked by a mysterious force that is named Mori. Making it impossible to leave.

"Please. We've never been there and want to see it." Katie pleads up at me.

"I already told you no." I roll my eyes. "Besides all of you would be bored out of your minds. All I'm doing is having a meeting, filling out forms, writing checks, and going over things with my research and development team. The standard boring work stuff."

"That last part sounds fun!" Honey says and I swear I can see flowers surrounding him as he looks at me with hope filled eyes... Do I really have it in me to crush his dreams of coming to work with me... Yes. Yes I do.

"No." Everyone gives me looks of determination and Mori sets me on the couch. Where for the next twenty minutes various diagrams and slide shows.are pulled out and they all take turns on a "very" convincing speech in why I should allow them into the office.

But not long after that a fight breaks out among them and I literally make a run for the door while they are distracted. I'm pulling out of the driveway by the time they notice and I honk the horn and wave at them as I leave. I look at my watch and growl in frustration, I'm late. I'm so focused on getting to work on time that I don't notice a familiar figure standing across the street from my home.