12

I sit at my desk and have my computer come to life. Once I log in and make sure everything is set up for today's schedule my phone's decides it's a good time to tell at me. The caller ID is one that I recognize instantly. I put it on speaker and smile as I answer it.

"Hey, hey baby girl. How's it going?" The loud, male voice shouts on the other end.

"Nothing much babe. You?"

*Outside the office*
Everyone is pressed up against the door and are trying to listen in. Angry faces are made as they hear more and more if the conversation.

"Who the hell is she calling babe?" Sammie asks and frowns. 'I thought she really liked Kyoya.'

"I thought she was in a relationship with Kyoya now." Katie pouts.

"I'm sure your guys are just over reacting." Haruhi says calmly. 'Though this doesn't sound too good.'

"OVER REACTING!!! SHE'S CALLING SOME OTHER BOY BABE!!! SHE'S CHEATING!!!!" Tamaki shouts and starts to pull at his hair. "I can't believe that I thought of her as out friend!"

"OUR SISTER ISN'T A CHEATER!!!" Carter yells and barges into the room. "I'LL PROVE IT!!!"

"Carter! What have I told you about barging in here!" I scold as he runs up and hugs me. "And why are all of you standing at my door?"

"That doesn't matter right now! Who are you on the phone with?!" Tamaki demands and storms up to me.

"My event planner. We talked about having a fundraiser last night remember. I thought I would call him and ask his opion."

"Your... Event planner?" He repeats and all the color seems to drain from him.

"But why did you call him babe?" Honey asks.

"Because I that's his name." I deadpan and switch to face time on my phone.
"Everyone meet Babian Smith. Otherwise know as Babe."

"What's up kiddos!!! Now which if you is Tamaki?"

"That would be the one who looks like someone dumped a gallon of bleach in him." I sigh and turn the phone in his direction.

"Woah. Someone better run and grab some crayons and color him back in. And is that kid erouding away? Maybe you should grab the dust pan instead!"

"So she isn't cheating. I just jumped to conclusions." Tamaki mumbles to himself as he slowly disappears.

"Cheating? What are you talking about?"

"NOTHING!!!" everyone shouts.

"Tama-chan thought you were cheating on Kyoya because we over heard you calling Babian, Babe." Honey says innocently and plops into my chair.

"Why didn't you say that I was talking to Babe? You were with me when I called him latest night." I roll my eyes and poke Honey's forehead.

"I didn't have a chance to. Your brother ran in here before I could." Honey shrugs and swings his feet cutely.

"Hey is that Honey dude talking? How was the cake little man? Bet it turned out great!" Babe laughs.

"YEAH! It was really yummy!" Honey laughs and gives two thumbs up towards the screen.

"That's great! So baby girl. The charity event is a go?"

"Yes. Mr. Suoh gave me the all clear this morning. He thinks that it's a great idea and wants to speak with the four of us as soon as possible."

"Four of us?" Tamaki asks and looks at me hopefully.

"Yes. Your father, Babe and myself along with you. He is rather excited that you're showing an interest in the school other than the Host Club."

"Really?"

"Yes. Your showing more maturity and he thinks this is a good way of showing it and giving you more responsibility."

"Good job Tamaki!" Sammie says and gives him a small smile.

"Yeah. This is a great opportunity for you to learn how to do this kind of stuff." Haruhi gives him a hug only to be pulled back by a pair of wild twins.

"What's going on?" Hikaru asks and looks as confused as his brother.

"Tamaki gets to work with his dad and (Y/N) on a big event." Mori answers and looks at them.

"Oh. That's cool." The twins shrug.

"Hey! Did everyone forget about me!?!" Babe asks loudly and everyone gives him a strange look.

"Wow. Can't go a few minutes without attention and has to throw a fit." Katie snickers.

"Hey, only little kids throw fits. I don't throw fits."

"Whatever you say Babe. Call me back when you get your flight set up. I have to get ready for a meeting."

"Yeah, yeah. That big meeting with that Otori guy.  Oh! But before I forget you told me to remind you when you have to start planning that big holiday party at the end of the year. And guess what!!!"

"What?"

"IT'S TIME!!!"

"Time for what holiday party? We never through one this early in the year." Sammie asks.

"The big Christmas party that we through in December. It takes months to plan and set everything up. And I'm planning two this year so that makes even more work for me to do."

"Two?" Everyone asks.

"Yeah. One for the U.S company and the one for over here in Japan. It's the biggest event that ever takes place."

"Oh yeah. Why do we throw those anyway?" Carter asks and tilts his head in confusion.

"It's more of a party for the employees. It's our way of saying thank you for all their hard work and commitment to the company. With out them nothing would get done." Sammie explains.

"You got that right shorty! Baby girl handles those two events while I handle the other one. It's quite the job but full filling in the end."

"What party do you plan?" Katie asks. "The only party I've ever been to is the one mom and dad threw for the employees."

"The one where your parents would mingle with other wealthy people and future investors. It's more of a look at us and give us your money party more than anything." Babe shrugs his shoulders. "And now your big sister has to deal with that. It's boring as hell for the kids so they never brought you guys to them. Except for (Y/N) that is. She was forced to go."

"Always hated that damn thing when I was little. But things got better when I would perform with the band."

"Lucky." The girls pout and glare at the floor.

"Not really. Mom and Dad would scold me afterwards for not making a good impression on anyone because of my unruly antics." I roll my eyes and look at my phone. "Call me later Babe. And thanks for the reminder."

"Any time sweetheart." Babe winks at me and hangs up. I set my phone down in the desk and walk towards the door.

"Where are you going now?" Katie groans and watches me.

"To get ready for my meeting. I can't exactly show up in a large t-shirt now can I?" I asks and walk out of the room with a small smile on my face.

Kyoya X Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें