How To Post Regularly

I've already talked a lot about updating your books regularly and how it will be the key to the success for any book. That's a plain fact which most people know. But some people seem to get terrified and stressed out by the idea of updating regularly. So a question which someone asked me the other day, which really resonated with me, was 'how do I update regularly?'

Let's say first that my 'regularly' may be completely different to yours. But in most cases, an author who updates their book regularly is someone who posts chapters every 3-5 days. But finding time to write chapters may seem difficult.

If you know that you have very little free time, I suggest writing your book fully and editing it fully before even posting the first chapter because that takes all the pressure off you. It may take you a matter of weeks- maybe even months. But it means you will be able to update without feeling stressed by not having chapters to post.

If you do have free time, you can probably write chapters along the way but you have to have the incentive to write chapters. Instead of binge watching cat videos on the Internet, write that chapter for your next update day.

Its very stressful when you haven't updated a book in weeks, but remember that at the end of the day, if it is getting too much, you can take a break. It doesn't matter if your readers are getting angry at you, because you need to do what's best for you.

Updating your book regularly will help it gain reads because you're doing a number of things:

- you're adding more chapters which will increase the amount of reads you can receive.
- you will most likely turn up in the 'What's New' part of your genre whenever you update.
- it helps you keep readers interested. 

Please comment any chapter suggestions you have :)