Part 1 : Chapter 6

I wake up in some sort of dark cell, but there's fire on sticks that provide little light. "Where am I?" I thought confused. I groan as I lift my head and look around. They used too much tranquilizer on me. My body feels like lead, but I feel my immune system quickly working to get rid of it.

I hear the door open and I see Eyebrows and Blank Face walk in. Eyebrows feels my gaze and says, "You're finally awake, Little."

I look at his neck to see it's bandaged and red dots of blood have sunk into the white gauge. "I'm sorry", I blurted out.

Eyebrows looks at me surprised and I look away embarrassed. "What the hell was that!" I scolded myself mentally. I go to stand up, but I see that my chest and hands are encased with chains. I growl angrily at them and struggle against my restraints. Eyebrows says, ignoring my threatening growls, "My name is Commander Erwin Smith and this is Corporal Levi Ackerman. We brought you inside the wall."

I stop struggling and glare at them with burning hatred. I didn't say anything else as we continued our staring contest. Finally they look at each other, silently communicating. Then they walk away and I hear the door shut. After a few moments, I break the chains effortlessly and get out of the chair.

I look around for a way to escape. "Okay there's a rock wall and metal bars" , I thought working on my options. I can break the wall easily with one hit, but it'll cause a lot of noise and I don't know where I am or how many humans are out there. The metal bars won't cause so much noise, but it will take me time to create a hole big enough for me to get through. I'm faster than most humans and their horses but I don't know the terrain inside the walls.

I start to panic and my breaths come out in shaky pants.

Calm down, baby girl...

"No, no, no I don't need to hear my father's voice in my head" , I thought almost in tears.

But you want to get out, don't you?

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!" I mumble rapidly.

You know I could leave you alone, but that'll mean you won't be able to help Pops or Igor...

That brought me back and it all comes rushing back. Igor and Pops are here, trapped by the humans, the net... I take a few deep breaths to calm myself down and I asked my father's voice, "What should I do?"

Well you could bend the bars, but it'll be so tedious for you to do that. What about breaking that wall?

"No. It will cause too much noise" , I said dismissing it immediately.

So what? The humans won't react right away. You'll have time before the humans could do anything.

"You're right" , I thought reluctantly. I walk up to the wall and rear up to punch the wall. Then right when I was going to destroy it, someone yells, "Little!"

I look back to see Armin with Erwin and Levi.

Don't pay attention to them. Escape!

I grit my teeth and narrow my eyes at them. "What do you want?"

"We're not going to hurt you" , he states in a begging tone.

But they're hurting Pops and Igor. They're probably already dead unless you escape now!

I ask, "Where's Pops and Igor? Are they safe?"

"They're contained" , Erwin answers.