Part 3 : Chapter 1

I was able to recover all of my chapters! Well I hope you like this Chapter! 

- BloodWolf15

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

"You should've told us we can make 3DMG", Jean complains.

I laugh and ruffle his hair. He blushes and gets away from me. Eren and the other two are practicing their new ability. Armin proved to be a natural at it. "I hope it'll stay with them for generations to come", I thought wistfully.

"Titan!" Jean shouts at us.

We all look to where Jean is pointing to see a group of 5 abnormal Titans, all of them at least 20 meters tall. I make a crystal horse and the others follow my lead. I create 5 katanas and launch them at the Titan's weak points. One by one they fall.

"Whoo!" Jean cries out in victory.

I smile as Eren joins him. I reprimand half-heartedly, "That's enough you two. Do you want to call the Titans to us?"

"Too late", Mikasa growls.

Up ahead, we see 30 Titans, 5 of them abnormal, and they're coming fast. I did the same thing as last time to take some of them down. Mikasa and Eren ride faster to meet up with the Titans. I look at Jean and Armin as they nod at me.

"Eren, don't shift into a Titan unless it's absolutely necessary!" I yelled at him.

He nods at me and I sigh in relief. We ride faster to catch up with Mikasa and Eren. I create a 3DMG and we fly into the air towards the Titans. I tied up the Titans hands with cuffs, immobilizing most of their movements. I feel my energy slowly seeping away, but I focus everything I have as we battle the Titans.

"I won't let them die", I thought determinedly. I sense something behind me, but I see Mikasa quickly kill the Titan that was about to ambush me. I smile in thanks and go help Armin. It looks like he needs help. I slice the Titan's napes and conjure spikes to make the Titans roar in pain.

After killing all the Titans, we land on the ground to rest. Jean and the others were all breathing heavily, but not as worse as I am. I'm wheezing and sweating uncontrollably. Armin puts a canteen with water to my lips and I drink greedily. "You should've let us help instead of shouldering the burden on your own", Armin scolds.

I smile weakly and nod. "Alright if you'll don't tire yourselves out."

"Don't worry, I wouldn't want to be in you at the moment", Jean said hauntingly.

"Sure you don't, horse-face", Eren said with a smirk.

"What was that?" Jean growls.

"Don't your ears work? Jeez, your ears must be getting old", Eren taunts.

They get in each other's face and glare at each other. I roll my eyes while Armin sighs tiredly. Mikasa pushes them apart and threatens, "Stop fighting."

They gulp at her deadly tone and nod rapidly. Armin and I laugh at the scene. I get up and said, "Let's get moving. I know a place where we can sleep tonight."

-

"You must be nuts", Jean said incredulously.

"Could it work, Armin?" I asked him, ignoring Jean's comment.

"Yes but-"

"Ok. Everyone join hands and give your power to Armin", I ordered.

"What? W-why m-me?" Armin stutters shocked.

"You know how to shape it out so it won't go crashing down. Besides you're the one who's better at the crystallizing ability", I reasoned.

Armin looks around in anxiety until Mikasa grabs his hand. "We believe in you", she reassures.

He looks at us and we nod in agreement. Armin takes a deep breath and looks at us with confidence. "Picture a river and we're each our own river, but something is blocking us from connecting. Break them down and think about Armin. It will send all our power to him", I said monotonously.

At first nothing happens, then I'm suddenly hit with a wave of power and I immediately think of Armin. I hear some grunts as the power was overwhelming for them. Finally, the power disappears and we let go. I drop to the ground to hit crystal and I grin.

"We did it!" I exclaimed happily.

Eren and the others look at the crystal in wonder and test its limits. The crystal looks to go on for miles as the sun played trick on our eyes. "What else can we do?" Jean asks amazed.

"Together? Everything!"

~