Part 2 : Chapter 4

I want to kill Little for my master, but he says we need her if we want to ever kill the rest of humanity. I have to be patient and turn her to our side, unfortunately. Master still has hope for Little, I don't see the reason to keep trying, but I won't disobey his wishes. I hear a human plead, "Please stop! I won't tell anyone, please!"

I walk down the street to see a human man and woman. The man has her pressed up against the wall and water is leaking out of the woman's eyes. The man looks to be taking in her scent and she whimpers softly. The man says aroused, "Why would I let a pretty thing go?"

More water drips out of her eyes and she lets out a cry. Curious about their behavior, I walk closer and the woman looks at me with wide eyes. I tilt my head in confusion since I never seen such fear with human eyes. "It's pathetic", I thought icily.

I ask loudly, "What are you doing, human?"

The man turns to look at me in surprise. He smirks and answers, "Well creep, I'm having a little fun."

He presses her harder against the wall and she cries out. My hunger starts to rise and I ask, "Are you hungry?"

The man looks at me like I'm crazy and growls, "Look creep, why don't you bother someone else? Don't you see I'm busy?"

I feel my eyes turn red. I mumble, "Hungry. So hungry... kill human. Yes... kill human."

"Well, you're a freaky one, aren't you? I'm going to have to show you your place", the human growls.

He lets the girl drop to the floor and she scurries off. He cusses loudly and turns to me, fuming. He yells, "Now I'm going to let you have it!"

He lunges at me and I grab him. "Kill human", I thought hungrily.

I bite down on his shoulder and he freezes. He slowly looks at me and I pull away from his shoulder, showing him a big Titan smile. He screams and I tear off his head from his body. I kick his body to receive no further movement from the human. I grin and crouch down, tearing and eating the human apart. 

I brush myself off and thought bitterly, "Humans are better off dead."

~

All day I've been avoiding Erwin and Eren and the others are trying to get me to talk to him. If Erwin wants to talk to me, too bad. I sneak into the dining hall for lunch and just as I thought I was I the clear, I feel the warmth of his body. I freeze, I don't know how I know it's him, but I just do. I thought coldly, "I don't want to talk to you."

"Well you're going to", he said determinedly.

I blink in surprise and turn around to look at him. I'm momentarily distracted at the close proximity of his body. I ask daringly, "How are you going to make me do that?"

"Will you talk to me?" Erwin asks hopefully.

My heart beats faster and I find myself saying, "Okay."

He takes my hand and my heart starts to race. We go into the dungeons and he lets go. I almost whimper at the loss of his heat, but I stopped myself. He apologizes, "I'm sorry for my behavior when you were just trying to help."

I sigh and said softly, "I'm sorry for not following your orders and... kissing you."

"Even though I'm not", I thought to myself.

"Let's continue on like we were before. We can't allow this to tear us apart and we're going to need your help to defeat the titans", he states casually.

My eyes widen and my heart seemingly stops beating. "As we were before? I don't want to go back to being the Beast Titan's daughter to him. I want to be Alisa, the human", I thought in distress. I look up at him to see no emotions whatsoever. I smile and said, "No problem, Eyebrows."

But inside my heart was breaking and he nods in agreement. I said shyly, "I'm going to go get something to eat. Bye."

I leave him before I break...

-

"It's almost time for the training camps to start up", Jean said as we walk around.

"Training camps?" I asked confused.

"How do you think I got into the Survey Corps?" he asks.

I wait for him to answer. He's so much like Auntie, it's crazy. Jean continues on, "There's these camps where we train to use 3DMG and military drills. It's hard, but I have a feeling that if you join, you'll be fine."

I laugh and shake my head. I ask nervously, "Do you really think I should join?"

"Join what?" a voice asks.

We turn to see Erwin and Levi. I put on a fake smile as we walk over to them. I answer, "Jean thinks I should join the training corps."

Erwin looks at me with mild surprise. Levi asks, "Would you be willing to kill your own kind?"

I tense up and clench my jaw. "The only titans I won't kill are Pops and Igor", I stated firmly.

Jean brings me into a one-arm hug and rubs my arm, but it didn't help at all with the anger that's rising up. I see Erwin look at Jean's arm with frustration, but I didn't think much about it. Erwin urges, "You should join."

I relax a little and nod my gratitude. "I just hope I don't screw this up."

"You'll be fine, Little", Erwin thought soothingly.

I smile and we head inside the compound.

~