Part 1 : Chapter 10

The humans kept their distances from me... except for Hanji. Ever since she heard I can crystallize things, she's been dying to know how I can do that. They were shocked to find out that the Beast Titan is actually my father, not that I can blame them. I hear someone say angrily, "Watch where you're going, Yeager."

I look to see little Jean-bo, or rather Jean Kirstein, a Survey Corps soldier. I see the symbol on his back and mumbled, "Wings of Freedom."

Erwin told me what they were and what it means. I get where they're going with it, but I think it's pointless since they're not doing anything to help stop the Titans.

It's a sign for people who need hope. Every time we go outside the walls, they know that we're doing something to stop the Titans.

"Annoying man" , I thought vexed. I see the clench fists of Jean and Eren, sensing the tension between them. I walk up to them and interrupted, "That's enough out of both of you."

They look at me in surprise and Jean growls, "Why should we listen to you?"

They turn on me and I scoff. "If you can take me down, then I'll everything you want to know about me and the Titans."

The air suddenly becomes tense and I see everyone stand up from their tables. "My, my, my" , I said in a dark tone.

Eren was the first one to make the first move and I grab his fist, and kneed him in the abdomen. He falls to the ground clutching his stomach. I see some of them take a step back and it was quiet. Jean yells, "Charge!"

I duck down and Jean goes flying over me. I grab someone's leg and jab them on their thigh. I hear a satisfying cry and let them go. "Who's next?" I thought ravishing in the fear the humans are emitting. One after another, they go down with either painful injuries or they're paralyzed from me hitting their nervous systems points.

Then the group suddenly breaks apart and I see Levi come through the gap. "I heard about the deal. I want in" , he declares.

I smile innocently and teased, "Are you sure you don't want pay back from punching you all those times?"

I move back as Levi throws a punch. I said in a southern voice, "Jimmy Cricket, we have a live one."

Levi growls and throws everything he has at me, but none of them landed a signal hit. I deflected or dodge every one of his attacks. I was about to punch him when a pang went through my heart, Levi takes the opportunity to punch in my jaw. I zone out as I feel every hit. "Damn it! What are you doing to me?" I hiss angrily in my head.

Watch...

My body moves on its own as my hand suddenly grabs Levi's fist. Levi tries to pull away, but my hand slowly starts crushing it.

No, No, NO! Give me back control of my body!

You're the one who thought disrespecting me was a excellent idea. The humans will now pay the price!

"What do you think you're doing, brat?" Levi asks strained in agony.

I can practically feel his bones are almost going to give out. I yell out, "You can't control me anymore!"

I force my hand to let go of Levi's and run out of the dining room.

We'll see, baby girl...

~

We look after Little after she disappeared from her fight with Levi. Levi couldn't move his hand after that and had to go to the infirmary to bandage it. "Little!" I yelled calling out her name.