Part 3 : Chapter 4

"Alisa 'Little' Kirstein Clare, when you wake up, I'm going to find you and kill you for trying to stop my plans. I will love to see that look on your face when you realize what you've done", my father says manically.

"No need. I already know what's going to happen to me, but don't worry I'm taking you down with me", I growl angrily.

I see the anger on his face once he realizes what I mean.  I taunted devilishly "All of your plans for me have failed! Good luck trying to rid the world of humanity!"

"I knew I should've let you die when you were a child! You aren't worthy of being my daughter!" he yells demonically.

-

I gasp as I sit up in bed, shaking from my nightmare. Even though I hate him, his words still hurt my chest. I look down to see Pops and Igor sleeping on both of my sides. I breathe heavily and hold my knees to my chest. I hope this day would never come.

But...

I get up and started to change out of my clothes. I suddenly see the Survey Corps uniform in my bag. I take it out with the cloak and thought confused, "Did I pack this without knowing?" Then I remember my father, I narrow my eyes and started changing into the uniform. I hear a grunt and I turn around to see Igor waking up.

"It's late, Igor. Go back to sleep", I said soothingly.

"Where are you going?" he asked sleepily.

"To get some water, but I was feeling cold so I changed into something else", I lied.

"Oh..." Igor yawns sleepily. "Come back safe."

"No promises", I teased happily.

He grunts before slowly seeping back into his unconsciousness. I look at them with sorrow eyes before getting up and leaving our little hut.

I'm sorry...

~

We walk up to see Pops and Igor looking for something. I ask, "What's wrong?"

Pops turn to us and asks desperately, "Have you seen Little?"

"No. Why?" Armin asks worriedly.

"She... She told me she was getting water last night, but when we woke up, she was gone. We can't find her. What if her father got to her?" Igor said starting to panic.

"That isn't going to happen. Everyone spread the word and find Little", I ordered everyone who was around.

Then Connie suddenly run up with Sasha at his side. "What is it?" Levi asks gruffly.

"Look!" he says while pointing to a large cloud.

"Little", Pops said in realization. "She's going after her father."

My eyes widen and I yelled, "Everyone! Get ready for war!"

~

I watch as my daughter slaughter every one of my Titans to get to me. I narrow my eyes at her red eyes. "Ah... she already lost her humanity. She's only thinking about killing me. How sweet", I thought with a chuckle. If she knows killing me will kill her, why is she so determined to kill me?

I scoff and grin devilishly in her direction. It doesn't matter as long as I get a piece of the action.

It's almost time baby girl.

~

"Get out of my way!" I yelled furiously at the Titans.

I've been at this since dawn and surprisingly I'm not tired. Thank you Titan blood that run through my veins. My Titan growls at me to eat something as my energy starts to deplete. I punch the ground and a wave of crystal erupt from them, forming a row of spikes. The spikes impaled many of the Titans and I took this as my chance to eat.

I jump on one of the Titan's necks and started biting away at their weak spot. I quickly savored the juiciness of its blood and flesh. I sense something coming and I jump out of the way. The Titan I had eaten is already disintegrating. My Titan purrs in satisfaction and I feel my strengths back at their peak.

"Good", I thought mischievously. I kneel down, my hands flat against the ground and focus on what I'm about to make.

It's time to end this, Father.

~