Part 1 : Chapter 12

At Erwin's order, we quickly prepare to trap Little. She shifted sooner than expected and Eren had to change as well to keep her out of the way. Little immediately went after him though, but once she saw us, she changed course. People started coming outside to help trap her. Luckily some of us had our 3DMG's but others did not. 

People shoot out their grappling hooks and fly in the air around Little. I command, yelling, "Don't kill her! We need her alive! Keep your distance!"

Little starts reaching out for them and somehow manages to grab one. They scream and struggle in her grip until Eren comes and grabs her hand, making her release him. They falls to the ground and runs away as Little punches Eren in the face. Then they thankfully came with the net and we were able to apprehend her but 3 people were killed and 5 were injured. 

Eren was able to keep her busy before any more were killed.

Erwin yells, "Surround them!"

Eren had Little in a choke hold, but it doesn't seem to matter her. "She's really acting like a Titan", I thought watching her.

She's moving slowly and tries to take a bite out of Eren like the other Titans would. When her eyes turned red, did they unleash Little's Titan side? How are we going to snap her out of it? I see as the soldiers with the net ride around Little.

Little struggles against it and tries to grab one of the people. They cut her hand and get out of way. Little immediately starts regenerating and roars angrily. Mikasa asks, "What happened to cause her to act like this?"

I ignore her and watch as they successfully caught Little.

~

After we tied my poor Little in ropes and nails. Erwin, Levi and I stood in front of her from reaching distance. Like Bean and Sonny, she's breathing heavily, but doesn't seem to feel anything. I look at her eyes, bright red, but lifeless at the same time. This is the first time I'm actually nervous around Titans, especially since this Titan is Little.

"I love it!" I shouted on instinct.

I ignore everyone's looks and walk right up to Little, expecting for her to try to grab me, but she doesn't do anything. I study her for a minute before saying happily, "What's up Little! It's Hanji. Remember?"

She gives no sign of recognition and I hum thoughtfully. An idea pops into my head and I said teasingly, "Silly Titan. Remember it's me! Wild girl!"

I see a faint glimmer take place, but as quickly as it came, it was gone. I shouted in victory anyway and Little lunges forward, and I jump out of the way. "There's still some fire left in her", I thought with a crazed glint in my eyes.

I turn to Erwin and Levi. "Are you going to help or not?"

Levi was going to say something when a soldier runs up and salutes. Erwin asks, "What is it?"

He says quickly, "Commander Erwin, the king sent word that he's visiting today."

"When?" Levi asks coldly.

In the distance, we hear the king's garrison. 

"Now."

-

"King Fritz, welcome to the Survey Corps Headquarters", I greeted.