Part 1 : Chapter 11

I don't know where her room is so I let her sleep on my bed. Little was still clutching onto me though. She whimpers softly as I slowly pry her hands off. I sigh in relief and covered her in my blanket.

After a few hours of working at my desk, I start to hear Little whimpering. I look up from my work and turn around to look at her. She's breathing heavily and churning around my bed. Little mumbles, "I won't do it. Humans..." She whines and curls into a ball. "They deserve to live."

My eyebrows furrow in confusion. I get up from my chair and slowly get closer to listen in. She mumbles, "I won't kill Eren. He's humanity's only chance."

She suddenly gasps and claws at her throat. I quickly straddle her and pin down her arms. Her eyes flutter open, they're burning red. I yell, "Little! Wake up! Little!"

Little growls softly and weakly fights against me. Her eyes close and she sags, seeming to lost her spirit. "I won't help you. I'll fight to protect the humans, " she mumbles tiredly.

I listen in with shock as Little starts to breathe evenly and I tentatively let go of her arms. I shake Little's shoulders and she groans in annoyance. I did it harder and she growls threateningly at me. I said loudly, "Wake up, Little."

She whines and looks at me through half-lidded eyes. She tries to move away, but I'm still on top of her. Little sits up and lightly shoves my chest. She mutters, "Why are you in my room?"

I said in a matter-of-fact voice, "You are in my room."

My cape starts to slip off as Little sits up. I see her breasts and blush profusely. Little sees my face and looks down to see her naked self. She says casually, "Oops I did it again."

I stutter, "D-do you w-want to b-borrow a s-shirt?"

She nods and yawns cutely. "Cute?" I thought confused and shake my head.

~

As Erwin went to get a shirt, I replayed my dream in my head. It was more like Father and I were talking telepathically in our dreams. Knowing my father, I probably was. Why can't he leave me alone?

Was hurting Levi not enough? I feel something brush against my cheek. I look up at Erwin with a face of concern. I take the tan shirt and move away from him. He quickly turns around and I stare at him confused for a minute. I shake my head and quickly put on the shirt.

I stand up, the shirt reaching my thighs. "How in the Titans are you this tall?" I mutter incredulously.

"I eat healthy" , he answers teasingly.

I hum and look around his room. I see a small table, bed, lamp, and a bookshelf. "Books", I thought with longing before jogging over to the bookshelf. I read the spines and read, "T-The Titans."

I was about to turn around to ask Erwin what it was about when I feel him behind me. I freeze, I can smell his scent. He smells like musk and leaves. Erwin moves away and I hide my cheeks, which were red. I stutter, "W-what is t-this book a-about?"

"It's about what we learned about the Titans" , Erwin asks blankly.

I can feel his breath against my hair and I shiver. I hum quietly as I flip through the book to see different things about Titans that I already know. "Some of this is wrong" , I said absently, looking at some of the pictures.