Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Harry's POV

"Hit me with another one, will you?" I retorted towards the young lady behind the bar. She gave me another flirtatious grin before disappearing behind red velvet doors, another lady coming right back out with a small platter and two drinks that appeared to be in tiny green shot glasses. I was disgusted by all the festive colors and decorations. I was hoping to get away from it for once when I decided to go out by myself. Of course Louis offered to bring me to the bar he bartended at, but that one is always filled with people. People who would constantly gawk at whatever lady was showing off her body on a stripper pole or teenagers sneaking in by spending the majority of their time smoking joints in the bathroom. I'd like to call it child's play.

I tapped my finger on the glass countertop as I waited for the woman to come back with my drink. It had to be my fifth. I felt tipsy, but I wasn't drunk. I so wanted to be. Nights like these I wished I had other friends than my one that I lived with. By living I mean seeing him constantly in his underwear or with another flavor of the month. To be honest, I'm not quite one to talk considering I'm guilty of the same thing.

My mind wandered off to how old the woman who had ordered my drink was. She was wasn't bad to say the least. Long tan legs, red velvet dress, blonde curly hair. It wasn't hard for me to imagine myself undressing her in moments.

My thoughts disappeared as she returned back to the countertop. She placed my beer on the top and slid it over slowly and carefully with her red façade nails. She gave me a wide grin before darting her tongue outside her lips and twisting her blonde hair between her fingers. I tried to ignore her suggestive gestures as I downed the first gulp of my drink. She leaned over the top of the counter revealing much of her chest. I placed the drink back down before wiping my mouth on the edge of my sleeve.

"Can I help you?" I rudely remarked.

"Actually, yes."

"I don't do prostitutes."

"Trust me, I wouldn't make you pay." She winks before turning around to reveal a large tattoo written across her back reading 'Derek'.

"Who's Derek?" I curiously asked.

"Jealous type are you?" She giggles to herself before leaning back over the counter. A few of the men nearby were noticing her gestures and laughing to themselves. They seemed to be much older than I, myself just turning twenty nearly two months ago. I always had a youthful look to my character. The curly pulled back locks always tricked people by my age.

"No, I'm just not one to sleep with married woman."

"Who said I was married?" She places her finger on my forearm, gently rubbing my skin and pursing her lips together.

"The large name written across your back." I brushed her hand off of me before grasping my drink in my hand and taking another gulp.

"Oh honey, he won't be a problem tonight." She places her hand on my arm again and I suddenly feel a bang in my chest. I wasn't going to be that guy who turned down a smoking hot babe for a little go. She sensed my inner turmoil as she came around the side of the bar and wrapped her arms around my shoulders. She placed a kiss just below my ear, I could feel her red lip stick already marking me.

"Your place or mine," I speak before drawing a twenty dollar bill out of my pocket and leaving it on the bar. She takes my hand before calling into the room she had earlier disappeared in that she was going home. It was already late as it was, I'm sure Louis wouldn't care if I brought someone home. Its not like he doesn't do it all the time.

"Ready to go, big boy?"

"As ready as I'll ever be," I breathe out. Right when we reach outside of the bar, cold air rushes down my spine. The woman's arm continues to be latched around my hand as we make our way to my car. A bit of a naïve idea considering I had just downed my fifth beer in the past three hours. She didn't seem to mind as she begins to unbuckle my pants whilst I pull the car into reverse.

********

"Morning," I mumble grabbing some cereal from the top of the fridge.

"Good morning, Sunshine. And why do I deserve such sun to shine out of your ass this morning?"

"Lay off," I retort before carding my fingers through my hair. I had my only clean boxers on my body as of now and I could barely stand up to be honest. It felt like just the other day I was working behind my computer, waiting for Louis to come home so I could get him to cook something for once.

"What happened to little miss blonde?" Louis questions joining me at the table in the kitchen as I pour milk into my corn flakes. "And I thought you don't like cereal?"

"I don't. But there's nothing else to eat,"

"You could cook something." He teases.

"That's what I have you for."

"Good to know our friendship means zilch to you." He laughs disappearing into the hallway. I groan to myself piling my head into my hands.

"Woah, man, I was just pulling your leg." He says as I weakly lift my face.

"Its not you, I just have a horrible head ache."

"How late did she keep you up?" Louis laughs again placing some coffee beans into our coffee machine.

"She didn't."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean when we got home I let her do a little foreplay but then I may have let go some of my dinner."

"You puked on her?"

"I had five beers,"

"And I'm sure she appreciated every one of them." He continues to laugh as he drains the left over coffee beans.

"Do you think you could drive me into the city today? I have some errands to do."

"What kind of errands?"

"Errands," I simply reply before dumping the results of my undigested cereal in the sink. Louis sits down with his already made coffee on the couch and nods his head towards me.

"Thanks." I mumble before disappearing to go to my bedroom.

Author's Note:

Next Update Friday x

-Meredith