Chapter 8

*Just as a disclaimer all the grammar/spelling in this chapter is honestly horrid. But, I do have other things to do. Work, friends, family, etc has honestly taken all my time away from me. Well, that and Netflix...Anywho, I apologize and I will get these edited as soon as possible.*

Chapter 8

Harry's POV

A bunch of gasps and bellowed 'are you okay's'  circled around the room as Izzy tumbled to the floor throwing up her insides all over the checked patterns. The blonde girl I had been chatting with's eyes were open and blinking like she couldn't believe what had happened before her. Louis had been the first one to move helping her off of the floor and pulling her hair off from her cheeks. Her cheeks were a bright red and her eyes were a matching color. I couldn't help but feel horrible at her embarrassment. A few woman from the kitchen who had earlier been wearing aprons came out in their little red polo's and white pants. They helped her back into the bathroom where Louis departed from her and came back to sit at our table. A few staff member ran to clean up the mess as a few children whined at the horrible smell. I wanted to smack them for being so inconsiderate.

"What was that?" Louis mumbles pulling his seat back out to accompany me once again. Louis and I had simply came for breakfast considering my desperate need for some time in the outdoors. Well that's at least what Louis called it. I had been constantly glued to the computer, typing several chapters a day. I was a writer and had been for the longest of time. I used to write for my high school news paper and after graduating Cum Laude at a local university in Journalism my writing skills had plummeted. You could say I hadn't been inspired. Louis would always laugh at me when I tried to write. He was more of a hang around bar's and get his money off drug deals. I could say the same. I was't exactly what most people call a role model.

"She's been doing that..." The blonde mutters back, her face is just as red as Izzy's.

"What do you mean?" I interfere.

"She's been like getting sick. Constantly."

"Why?" Louis questions.

"We don't really know. This isn't really my place to tell complete strangers, but we thought she could be pregnant."

"Pregnant?" My eyes widen.

"Yeah." She says. "But she's not."

"Oh," I breathe out deeply and my heart is no longer racing  a mile a minute.

"Don't worry, man. You're not a father yet." Louis fires cackling to himself as he takes a sip of his orange juice.

"Shut the fuck up," I say under my breath elbowing him in the ribs to make him whimper almost having a spit take with his juice.

"Do you do that a lot? Have sex with drunk woman so they wake up utterly confused and terrified."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

'Bella, she woke up in your place, no absolute memory of where she was until she found this one," She pointed to Louis. "She may as well found you jerking off to a picture of her in the morning."

"For fucks sake, it was her idea to come back to my place!" I threw my hands in the air raising my voice a bit. My fork clattered to the floor from the vibrations making a few tables glance over to me. I didn't care. They could go fuck themselves for all I cared.

"I find that hard to believe," She laughs biting at her nails.

"He's not lying." Louis says wearily.

"Well whatever happened, you better say your goodbye's or something because your scaring the living shit out of her."

"And what if I don't?" I smirk twirling around the straw between my fingers.