Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Isabelle's POV

I tapped my fingers along the window sill attempting to calm my nerves that had commenced again. I needed something to distract me. I had no idea what was taking Adrianne so long to get out of the restaurant. I had already seen both Harry and Louis depart so what could be holding her up? I tried to peel my eyes searching for her blonde head of hair through the tinted windows. The squinting began to make my head spin worse than ever. The pukey feeling had returned and I felt as if I could release a whole gallon of my insides.

Right on command my blonde friend rushed out of the diner with her purse huddled in her arms. She was gently making her way over before wrapping her hands around her blonde hair and pulling it up into a bun. I impatiently rolled down the window as she raised her head to meet my stare. I must've looked relatively panicked as she dropped her hands by her sides and opened up the door. She slid in, placed her purse besides her and turned to me slightly.

"What is it, Bella."

"This is definitely not just food poisoning," I beckoned. She gives me a worried look before replacing my hands in my lap with hers. She reassuringly squeezed my hand before lifting it up to my forehead.

"You're not hot." She sucks in air before digging in her purse for something.

"What are you looking for?" I questioned her sliding down in my seat a bit. I can't help but groan at the tenseness of my body.

"My cellphone."

"Here," I said reaching into my back pocket and placing my phone into her hands. She shuts her fingers around it before pulling it in front of her and dialing someone's number.

"Hi, is there anyway I can bring my sick friend in this afternoon?" I heard Adrianne speak into my phone. "Yeah, she is," She said again. "Its a bit diar." I see her bite her lip and she places her hand on my shoulder in attempting to comfort me. "Okay thank you." She turns off the phone hands it back to me before grabbing her keys out of her bag and starting up the ignition.

"So?"

"I made an appointment for you to go see the doctor this afternoon."

"Do you think I'm sick?" I questioned again.

"Well, I'm not a doctor." She tried to laugh. "But it looks like after all this puking you could have the stomach flu.

"I hate being sick." I sigh.

"So I got rid of the Harry guy," She changes the subject clearly trying to get my mind off of being in pain. We're taking the route back to her place so I assume she has some get better Isabelle idea's in her head.

"Really how?"

"I just told him to back off," She shrugs.

"You weren't mean were you?"

"What do you care? He's an ass. I can tell."

"You barely know him," I scoffed. Nudging my elbow on the window sill to look outside.

"And you do?"

"No." I mumble.

"I think I scared him to be honest," I can hear her cracking a smile through her words and it sort of makes me feel better. I didn't want her to get mad at me for something so insignificant. My hormones were a roller coaster so at this point I didn't know what I saying or who I was defending, more like.

"Wow." I try and laugh along with her.

"Louis seemed cool though."

"Yeah, he was alright." I shrug.