Well This Is New..

• Dedicated to Freddy Duprey

Analee is seventeen, well liked, intelligent and... the youngest sister of four older, over bearing boys.  Daughter to a wealthy surgeon and accoutant, she lives in the largest house known to Olanger Falls, the old Victory Orphanage.  Shut down in the early nineteen hundreds, the large, four wing building was then used as a hospital throughout World War One.  It's no surprise, then, that the refurbished home has it's own secrets, like the mysterious south wing, the only wing that Analee hasn't explored, which was shut off of the house after the war, and hasn't seen the light of day in almost 90 years.  Analee is determined to find out why the wing was closed off, and where all of the children that were once inhabiting the building disappeared to.  Enter Malcolm Reed. A young highschool graduate with a difficult past.  He has gone through enough in his life to build up steel walls around his heart that are almost impenitrable.  Until he meets Ana.  Moving into the giant home of hers isn't all that he expected.  A rude seventeen year old with four older brothers is troublesome, to say the least, but he was hired to work in the Law Office, located in the west wing of their home, and so he doesn't have much of a choice.  Together, Analee and Mal set out to discover the secrets of their home, and find answers they never expected.