Chapter 11: Stress Free

A/N: Don't forget to comment and vote! ;)

    "Very well. We can start the induction tomorrow, that way you'll get your rest. Chris, will tell you the details and well.. enjoy yourself for right now at my club." He says, excitement in his voice but he almost looked disappointed, don't know what's that about.

I get up and put my hand out, waiting for Fransisco to shake it. "Grazie per il vostro tempo. E per il favore ho chiesto.(Thank you for your time, and for the favor, I have asked)."I say and he nods politely and chuckles.

"It is all good." He says. I almost walk out, but he says one last thing. "Don't worry about the prices of the drinks, it's all on me."

"Oh sir, she doesn't dri-" Chris says, but looks at me with a puzzled face when I interrupt him.

"Thank you sir, I'll try not to get too drunk." I plaster a smile on my face  and walk back to the elevator with the guys, but as soon as we reach the top, I go straight to the bar.

"Two shots please." The bartender nods and places two shot cups in front of me, filling them up. He doesn't even ask for an ID.

"Thanks" I'm not going to get too drunk but I want to loosen up. Let all my worries sink to the bottom of the ocean. Ugh I begin to shiver at the thought of the ocean I hate going in deep waters. That would have to be my biggest fear.

I have never drinked before, only wine on special occasions but hey, I guess I'm trying new things from now on.

I chuck one glass and the way it burns my throat...makes me want more, so I drink the other one, squeezing my eyes shut, while shaking my head.

"Two more please" I order, while holding two fingers up. He nods and gives me two more.

"Don't you think you're having a little too much?" I turn to my right and find Daniel sitting down, ordering a drink.

"Nahh, I don't plan on getting drunk remember. You want to go dance?" I change the subject.

"Um no, probably later." He takes a sip of his drink and awkwardly looks at the couple making out next to him. He shakes his head and looks toward the dance floor instead.

I shrug,"Suit your self." I drink the rest of the drinks and move to the dance floor.

I move to the rythm of the music, swaying my hips side to side, and close my eyes. I really don't care how I look, I just feel like a bird that's let of of its cage, and finally getting it's freedom--okay I think I am a little drunk.

I feel someone grab my arm softly, so I open my eyes. I come face to... uhh a chest, but because he's taller, so I look up and I'm blown away of how good looking this guy is. Actually this whole club is filled with guys who could be either an actor or a model.

"Do you mind if I dance with you?" He asks, smiling, thick with an accent.

"No." He looks at me like if I have two heads. He scratches his neck and nods. "Then I guess I sho-"

"No I don't mind." I giggle, ugh that's ugly, stop doing that, although he doesn't seem to mind.

"Oh okay, you made me think I was the problem." He chuckles. He grabs my hips and we begin dancing.

A couple of songs pass by, and we're grinding on each other. I have my butt on his front, and I gasp when I feel something hard. I giggle when he starts sucking on my sensitive spot below my ear.

This is something I would have never done a long time ago. Never. Yet I'm here drinking and grinding against a handsome stranger. Oh and let's not forget me joining the mafia.