Chapter 14: His Jealous Girlfriend

A/N: So sorry I didn't update yesterday, I had so much school work to do and lots of cleaning. I've been so exhausted and I think I'm stressed.... But I'll try to keep up with the updating!!

~~~~~~~

"Alright, thanks." I tell Chris.

"No problem and I'll tell one of the guys to come back to pick you up." He says and then speeds down the road but gets stuck in traffic.

So many people are roaming the city and I'm also fascinated as I look around. The day is cloudy but I don't mind. I love the cold, cloudy, rainy days. Especially the way the wind hits my face and the thunderstorms roar to life. The storms let me know that even the sky, screams sometimes.

I put on my sunglasses and enter the Café. I sit by the window at a booth and wait patiently, till Ethan comes.

"Would you like anything ma'am?" A young girl asks, which I'm guessing is the waitress.
Paintiently
I smile at her,"Um.. a coffee will do." She nods and leaves. A minute passes and the brunette returns with my coffee. "Thank you."

"Your welcome." She leaves and again, I'm by myself in the corner of the shop. I hear the bell, attached to the door, ring and I look up and see Ethan walk in, with an arm wrapped around a waist of a beautiful, slender brunette. He looks around taking his sunglasses off and frowns when he doesn't see me. I stand up and wave my hand. I remove my sunglasses and we make eye contact. He still holds a frown and slowly makes his way towards me.

"Rose?" He asks. I cringe when he uses my old name. I knew he was going to call me by that name. Well, I never told him my new name and I can't, at least not right now.

"Hey Ethan." I say thrilled. He keeps looking better every time I see him. I pull him in for a hug, so he let's go of the blonde, whom I still don't know the name of. I hear her scowl and I pull away, with a polite smile.

"Hi. My name is-"

"I'm going to the ladies room, babe." She says, giving Ethan a peck and leaves.

"You had to bring her." I hiss. " Is she your girlfriend or something? I think you could do better." I say. I sit down and take a sip of my coffee and Ethan also sits down on the opposite side.

He runs a hand through his thick dark brown hair and shrugs. "Not like I had a choice. She's my pretend model girlfriend, Anastasia. But enough about her. How come you're in NY. And what's with your hair and your eyes?" He reaches for my hair and I smack his hand. Did I forget to mention that I also dyed my hair black and got lenses, the color of the the sky, but at night. It was a dark blue but with a glint of light.

I shrug."I guess I wanted a change..... and I'm moving to New York!" I beam.

"What! No way." He smiles, showing his pearly whites and his dimples. I nod until I feel like my head is going to fall off. "Thats great! Awesome!"

"Whats great?" Anastasia, Ethan's gorill- Sorry girlfriend, asks.

"Oh that Rose is moving to New York." Ethan smiles.

"Oh. Tell me something exciting not depressing." She rolls her eyes and picks at her nails. I open my mouth but close it when Ethan gives me a look. I sigh and mouth "fine."

"Something exciting like yourself?" I suggest, not really caring about her lifestyle or whatever.

"Ohh, my life is awesome." She beams, making me move back a little. "So I had a photoshoot with my baby here," She rubs her hand down Ethan's chest, making Ethan smile. "And it was great, I mean taking pictures with him is amazing. His body is so ughh and his deep blue eyes is so ughh!" I don't know whether she means it's all good or she hated it.