Chapter 32: A henchmen job

A/N: I'm guessing you all, already know that theres a few more chapters left. Like maybe 2. ;-) Enjoy!!!

Dont forget to comment and vote!
~~~~~~~

I turn towards Giovanni with a worried expression "Giovanni what are they doing? That's not the pla--"

"Giovanni baby? Where are you?"

Who the hell was that? And why do I feel mad when I hear that?

I turn towards where the guys are at, and I see another stranger, though she's a women, and I know that I've seen her before because she's very beautiful. Especially in her short, dark glittery, blue dress and her flowing chocolate brown hair falling down to her lower back.

But my stomach churns when I see Giovanni stand up and walk towards her.

"Baby!" The woman yells with excitement, and at this point if anyone asks me what's going on, Im not sure what I'll be telling them. I'm flabbergasted.

Giovanni hugs the woman and the woman smiles very wide, showing us her pearly whites.

There has to be a misunderstanding. I know that Giovanni felt something, he had to. Maybe that lady is a friend an-

"What the Heck?! Why is there leaves all over me?!" I hear Christian yell but not too loud that Giovanni can hear or that woman. But I don't pay attention to him. "Hey lana unless ya are having a threesome relationship, Why is Giovanni hugging another woman?"

"Lana you can come out now!" Giovanni yells and I stare at him with confusion.

"What the Fiji water is going on?" Christian asks but again, I have no idea.

I walk slowly towards them with Christian trailing me. And they all have a smirk, which by the way, it confuses me even more.

"Lana we already catched the undercover agent." What?! When?! "Yesterday she was catched by my father. I told him everything. We already have her in the cells. You were just a distraction for your family. I knew Chris knew about us because I made our work sloppy. I purposly made you always leave late so he could get suspicious. I mean come on leaving every night. Wouldn't he think something?" He rolls his eyes, and I literally have nothing to say, which is the first.

How could I say anything, when I'm so confused? But I say the all time question, when someone is confused. "I don't understand?"

The girl next to Giovanni scoffs. "With that little brain of yours, how could you?"

I throw her an icy glare and she backs away a little, which I think that no one else could notice but I could.

Giovanni walks foward and stops at arms length with a smirk. "Lana? What we had was fake. When I knew you were working for Fransisco, our top enemie, even though you didn't know, because you were naive, I was basically just using you." He laughs, and I take a glance at everyone and they all have humor in their eyes, except Nick, he just spat out a forced laugh. "The fbi agent came out of nowhere but thank god that that happened. Anyways I actually had my eyes on someone else." He extends his arm to the familiar looking face of that woman. I just can't put a finger on it. She stands closer to him with an evil grin. "Laurena is more better looking than what you'll ever be. " That's a stab in my heart. "She's not childish and well we're engaged." She holds a hand up and there's a big ass diamond ring on her ring finger.

That's another stab in the heart.

The look on my face is probably still in disbelief, and my eyes are probably watery. I'm numb and I've never felt like this, but that one time. And because I remember that day, I instantly ignore the crying sensation.