Chapter 20: Didn't Know He Could Like Someone

A/N: Can't believe that this is the twentieth chapter!! Hopefully there will be many more!! And I have so many views, thanks everyone, I really do appreciate it....alot. Enjoy!!
~~~~~

If two boxes of the merchandise is one-thousand and we're buying eight and he's taking away some money because he owes me than it'll be less that what we are suppose to be paying ...... ah of course, how smart am I?

Math is my favorite subject. Always was and always will be. I do the sales, graphs and the statistics. And I question the what if 's.

Of course we don't always get what we want. There are families who are allies with us and people who are neutral; we don't mess with them and they don't mess with us. For example, the Morreti's are neutral.

I'm aware that I shouldn't be talking to Giovanni, but hey, I could use him somehow. I just need to earn his trust, it'll be hard knowing that his family is as deadly as ours, but he made a fool of himself when he let the fbi from the club, in. He had no clue who she was, but I had my people.

Creo que estoy mas inteligente que el. (I think I may be more intelligent than him.) A/N: It's Spanish just in case you were curious. And if you dont know spanish.

I chew on the end of my pen, while Francisco talks about the upcoming deals, and hotels...and so on. But I'm not paying attention because my thoughts keep taking me to the night of the club. He hasn't called me, ugh I sound desperate. I can't let him get me, he's probably going to use me too.

Does he always look professional, always wearing a suit? Although I don't mind, he definitely looks good in it and looks dominant, especially when his sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, showing us his bulky muscles. But I'm not stupid. I know he's been with many woman; his reputation consists of sleeping with women, well not on the newspaper, because that'll ruin him. My guess is that he threatened anyone who wrote bad about him. I mean who wouldn't threat those id-

"Lana!"

"Huh?...I mean--...sorry sir, I was just trying to uh..." I look down on my notes and reread what I have written, "oh yeah, the aftermath of the merchandise is will probably be fourteen thousand, though we'll see."

Francisco nods, approving of my lie, well not really a lie if the aftermath is correct.

"Alright I have some news. I'm not sure if you all remember, except Lana, but Camilla has come back from Italy," this catches my attention and just when he says her name, Camilla walks in. "and she'll be here permanently, until she is told to go back."

She wears some blue jeans and a white button up, with some ankle black boots and her wavy brown hair falls down to her shoulders. She's slender and she also looks a little bit older than me. Hell, everyone here is older than me, some are even 30, yet they don't look it.

She hugs everyone at the table, except for Chris. Something flashes in chris's eyes, though it quickly goes away. It looked like anger and confusion.

How come I've never met her, or heard about her?

She looks at me with confusion and I stand up to greet her, to show her how mature I am.