Chapter 27: The Four Boyfriends Story

A/N: I just wanted to say that, there is going to be another sequel. Go check it out, though I'll put the description of the book after I finish this book, which will come soon. :/

I know this chapter isn't big but I just wanted to update and update you all, on what's going on.

Anyways enjoy!! Dont forget to comment and vote.

~~~~~~

I slip into my pants and button it up. I chuckle softly when I see Giovanni snoring on the couch, in his room.

6:40 a.m.

God, I'm so sleepy, but I have to go home before Chris or the family find out that something wierd is going on.

I grab my bag and open the door to find Christian's hand up, getting ready to knock. I push him back as I slowly close the door.

I pull his hand towards the elevator, throwing him an icy glare. "What do you think you were doing?" I say as I press the button to the lobby.

Christian has changed and matured a bit. He's finally use to me and the family. I introduced him and everyone was cold towards him in the beginning but his silly jokes always pulled people towards him. Yet, sometimes he can be serious, like right now.

"Camilla came home last night. Alone! I kept pushing her to tell me where you really were, because it doesn't sound like you have real friends. You spend your extra time by yourself in your room, on the computer. I saw the worried look in Camilla's eyes, and after threatening her with the last reason, she finally told me." He says frustrated. His eyes soften and he reaches for my hand.

What the heck is happening here?

I look at him with panicking eyes, and suddenly my mind goes blank. But he doesn't grab my hand softly, instead he snatches it aggressively and pulls up my sleeve. "Mm mhm. No marks. Let me see your stomach or-"

I take my arm out of his grip, as I grit my teeth. "What are you doing?! And what do you mean you threatend her?" I ask rapidly as he leads me to his car.

He gets in the driver's seat, and turns on the engine. "Of course, he has to have a penthouse next to the beach. Fucking showoff." He grumbles under his breath, but I manage to hear.

I roll my eyes and slouch onto the chair. I'm so sore. I haven't had sex in two years. But yesterday it happened and I can't believe that it did. I thought I was better than that. Before, I use to think that you had to make love, not have sex with anybody.

"So what happened?" He asks with curiousity. "Did he kidnap you?! I told you that I should always accompany you. You don't pay me for nothing."

My head snaps to Christian, and I just stare at him till he stops talking. "First of all, he didn't kidnap me. Secondly he didn't abuse me or torture me. And what do you mean you threatend Camilla? You know Chris will kill the both us if he ever found out that you threatend her and I hired you. . .and also I left with Giovanni?"

"Well you should have told me, at least. And I threatend her by her old life in Italy. Sh-"

My head quickly snaps to him. "Wait, how do you know that she went to Italy?" I interrogate, and slowly scoot to my right.

He huffs and rolls his eyes. "I wanted to know about the people we hang around. You can never be too sure. So I did research on all of them. It's all good but I managed to threaten Camilla about her old boyfriends. It was pretty funny, really. You should have seen her face." At this point he begin to throw fits of laughter. "She was" snort "-okay so, she has four boyfriends at the same time, right?" snort "And so-"

"I can't believe you're telling me this?" I grumble to myself which doesn't stop him from telling me the story, so I just lay back against the seat and listen to his snorting and talking.

"So she only dated them to get information, but one day at her apartment, she's with boyfriend number 1, though he's asleep on her bed. And she hears a knock on the door-and this is like at eleven am- but anyways, she opens the door and finds boyfriend number 2 with a McDonald's bag in his hand. So she starts to get freaked out, and tells him that she has to go somewhere pretty soon and apologizes but he nods and leaves her the McDonald's bag. She goes back inside and hears her phone ringing. She goes to the room and picks it up before boyfriend number 1 wakes up. And she sees that it's boyfriend number 3 calling so she starts to freak out again. So she goes into the balcony and answers. He tells her to get ready cause he's going to pick her up and she forgot that she had a date at noon with that boyfriend, who just finished calling her. So when she's getting ready, her boyfriend number 1 wakes up and-"

Even though this is all interesting I really don't care of Camilla's old life. This was probably in Italy and it should stay in Italy. But I can't stop  smiling because I truly do want to laugh. I mean who dates four guys at once. But then again, desperate times call for desperate measures.

I turn towards Christian, "All right Christian get to the point." I say sternly.

He grumbles but obeys, "okay, fine. So at the end everything comes crashing down on her. You want to know why?" He chuckles and glances at me, waiting for an answer.

"What Christian?" I say uninterested, which makes him chuckle even harder.

"-so after she's done getting ready, her boyfriend takes a shower and his phone rings so she answers after about four rings. And on the other side of the phone there's a women calling for her boyfriend and Camilla finds out he's been cheating on her. So she kicks him out after having a heated argument and then she gets in boyfriends number 3's car but boyfriend number 2 catches her. And that's the secon- wait third breakup for her. So she goes back to her apartment and is devasted that she didn't get alot of information. Though, she still has boyfriend number 4, but she breaks up with him. And through all of this she feels bad and gets depressed for like two months. How do I know this? She has a diary in which she left at the kitchen one time." He stays quiet for a minute but adds one more thing. "Ahhh I'm too funny."

Oh God he's such an idiot.

~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~

A/N: Hey my lovelies. If you're still here, with me and throughout this book, well, I really appreciate it. I can't thank you all enough!! I know I haven't been updating like how I said I would be updating which is twice a week and on holidays, but I have been busy with exams, family and personal matters. So I'll just say that I'm going to be updating whenever but it won't be long like two weeks long. Ugh.. sorry if I dissapointed any of you, I told myself that I would update twice a week and I failed at that. So I'm terribly sorry.

I just wanted to make that clear.

Have an awesome day!!!!!