Chapter 12: The Final step

A/N: An important message at the bottom. Don't forget to comment and vote!

~~~~~~~

   I don't ever want to depend on anybody ever again, nobody in this world. Hell, even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness. That's just something to think about when you rely on other people. Just like I did.

"Rose, get ready." Chris yells, I hear the door open slowly and my eyes burn when he opens the curtains.

"Omg, shut up, go-leave I don't care where, just let me sleep." I groan. My head is pounding, and my throat is sore. Yea I definitely regret drinking yesterday.

I blink a couple of times and when I finally open my eyes, Chris is a couple of inches away from me. "Wake up, you know what you have to get ready for." I move away from him and scoot to the other side, covering my face with my covers. "You have to dress nicely, not ugly, and please fix your hair, you look like you touched a bolt of electricity." He says, while pulling the covers off of me, leaving me cold.

I huff in annoyance and stomp to the bathroom muttering curse words, but not before throwing him a glare.

It takes probably an hour to get ready. Makeup, my clothing, jewelry, shoes, everything is on.

I go downstairs and head straight for the kitchen to find something to eat. Let's see eggs, nah I don't really want to cook, fruits, mhm not really in the mood for fruits. Ahh, some chocolate chip waffles.

I take the waffles out of the freezer and put them in the toaster and wait as they cook.

"Of course, she would be in the kitchen. Why didn't I think of that?"
Chris remarks sarcastically.

I turn away from the toaster and fake smile at chris. "Maybe because your an idiot. It's one in the afternoon and I have gone the whole morning without eating. What do you expect?" I ask, putting my hand on my hip.

He shakes his head and sits down on the table. "And while you're at it, cook me some too."

"Please" he adds.

"Sure why not?" I roll my eyes. I jump slightly when the waffles are done and chris's phone ring.

I grab my waffles, placing them on a plate and hand it to chris, along with some syrup. I am a very thoughtful person. He nods and I head back to the toaster to put in more waffles.

Hey that reminds me. Where's my phone? I tend to forget a lot of things. Like a lot. Omg Ethan, he's going to kill me!

I grab my waffles and go sit down next to chris. "Hey, do you know what happened to my phone? I haven't had it for a week now and...." my mind drifts to when I last had my phone, but I can't remember. Why hadn't I thought about this before?

"Oh yea, in the kitchen drawer." He gets up and checks the drawers, searching for my phone. He pulls out a red phone case with a black phone attached to it.

"Oh my gosh, my phone." I squeal, rushing to get it from his grasp. I snatch it from him and the stupid battery is low. Chris holds up a black charger and I plug it up, to charge my phone. "I don't really want to see the messages and the calls; people probably already heard about everything from that slut." I say bitterly.

"I doubt it." Chris shrugs.

"Chris you know her. You know how she can be." I shake my head, dismissing the thoughts of her, off of my mind. "Anyways what was your call about?" I turn on my phone and pray to God that I don't have any mad text messages.