Chapter 25: Men in Black

A/N: Heyy!! Its your author coming at youuu.. If you know where I got that from, comment down belowAnyways enjoy!! :)

~~~~~~~~

Camilla looks back and forth bewteen the two jars in her hand, deciding which one to take. "Should we take strawberry or jelly jam?"

I shrug helplessly. Coming to the store was not on my to do list. Camilla was sent and Chris forced me to go along. I was busy doing research. Many things were on my mind. For example one of them was the fact that Giovanni already had a bitch stuck on him. Lurana. They both were the cutest millionaire couples. And here I thought I was going to tame him. I'm so stupid to even be talking to him.

And then another thing was when I had called Danielle to see how she was doing and apparently Liam got married, just recently. That sickened me. I didn't know to whom he got married to, but God help her. He was probably still a two-timing cheater. Nevertheless he was doing just fine, and that's what made me furious. He owned a big industry, with many companies already set out throughout the country.

I hated that. I hated the idea of him living happy without me. I wanted him to suffer, the way that I did for two months. I hid my emotions well in front of Chris and my family. They knew, but that didn't mean that they went easy on me. If Liam was in front of me right now, I would have pulled out a gun, cocking it on his forehead and without blinking, I would have shot him. I didn't care how his wife would have felt, nor his parents. Not even if he had kids. I know that that was cold but he deserved it. I wanted-No I needed, to get my vegeance. I despised him deeply.

"Lana....Lana, are you okay?" Camilla asks worriedly. She points to the box in my hand, crushed. "I'm sorry you had to come. If I knew you hated food shopping so much I would h-"

I weakly throw the box in the cart. I run my hand through my hair. "It's fine, Camilla. I'm sorry. It's nothing.." I give her a big smile but fail miserably.

She rushes to put all the groceries in the car, while I make room. Camilla places the last bag in the car, and takes back the cart. I quickly eye a shadow, slowly coming out of an alley. He eyes Camilla then me. I narrow my eyes and yell to Camilla to hurry. She looks back and the guy quickly reaches into his coat. I run towards him and with all my strength, I kick his chest, making him fall back. I throw a a knife directly above his heart and I make it. A couple more guys in black, slowly surround us, each of them aiming a gun at us. Two, four, six and eight. Eight guys, totally surrounding us, though there still can be more around, hidden.

Maybe they're allies.

"Drop the gun, bitch."

Nevermind..

At least when I die, I won't have any worries, or regrets, or anything really. I already lived my life, not fully but I still lived it. And also not the way I wanted it to, but there's nothing that I can really do. I also knew that I was not going to end up in the same place as my parents and brother. I wanted to see them one more time. I just closed my eyes, taking in a deep breath and prepare for the death to come. I felt someone wrap their arms around me, and whisper to me.

"I can't believe I wasn't a total bitch to you anymore." I try shoving her away but she sticks on like a chewed up gum. "I never not liked you but you kept being a bitch to me. Chris was someone important to me, you know? He puts on a mean, tough front, but inside, he's more than that. But anyways I just wanted to say that, I was only mean to you in the beginning because I was jealous. Jealous that you got a spot in the family, but then again, I wouldn't-couldn't date Chris." She sadly smiles, and sighs heavily, also preparing for her death.

Can't believe that this is how I'm going to die.

*Boom *Boom *Boom *Boom

By the second gunshot I thought for sure we were dead, but when we opened our eyes we looked around, only to find all eight guys on the ground, dead. By this point, we're terribly clueless. I keep my hand above my gun, hidden in my coat.

"Nick get rid of the bodies. Luca destroy the cameras and from inside the store." I recognize the voice as Giovanni's, so I scowl lowly. He comes into view with a smirk on his face and two handsome hot guys, follow.

"But why do I have to pick up the bloody guys." I'm guessing the one that complained was Nick, and the other was Luca. Nick has his perfectly blonde hair spiked up, giving him a bad boy but childish look. He's not built as Giovanni or Luca, but he still had his packed body in his red shirt. When he smiled he's dimples showed, and his pearly whites and to top it off, he had blue twinkling eyes, the color of the sky.

On the other hand, Luca had an intimidating look. Though that didn't mean he wasn't good looking. His hair had looked like if the wind was blowing at it and actually made it look good. His dark black eyes were narrowed at me, and he was totally checking me out, but he didn't smile or anything, unlike Nick. Nick was smirking at me, and I just had my everyday business look. My seductive smile. That was the thing that made my deals going. It was the flirting and the seductive smile, plus real deals.

Giovanni's head turns beside Nick and he rolls his eyes. "Yes boss." He throws me a wink, and pulls out his phone to make a call. Luca shoots up at the cameras on the poles then goes in the car on a computer.

"I guess it's even." Giovanni says as he stands still.

"Camilla can you go home, they'll start to get worried."

Camilla looks at me crazy, shaking her head. "Of course they will. I'll come home without you. What am I suppose to say?" She slightly yells. Freaking out as she eyes at Giovanni with wide eyes.

"Tell them I needed a drink or that I met a friend and I'm going to sleepover. I'll be back tomorrow. Please just go." I mumble. She pulls my arm slowly and whispers.

"Lana ple-"

"Can you please just go. I'll be alright, Damn it!" I raise my voice at her and sigh heavily. "Sorry, but please go. I'll be alright. I'll send you a text." I smile weakly and she tries her best, but fails. She helplessly walks away to her car and hesitates in getting in. She drives away slowly but eventually leaves.

"Let's go before that bitch comes and finds us." Giovanni says as he opens his door to his car, that Luca brought just now. "Were you really ready to die?" Giovanni says bitterly and I just shrug.

I guess God didn't want me dying just yet. I wouldn't say that I was expecting it early but with the job that I had, I will have to die eventually.

~~~~

I really do love you all. I have reached over 2k reads. Like that's big!! Well for me it is but anyways thanks a million guys. Love you all.