Chapter 21: The Texts

A/N: Hey babes, hope you enjoy this one.

~~~~~~

"Ooo. I actually look really good." I pop my lips together while I finish putting my bright red lipstick. I look at myself in the mirror one more time before I go into my closet to grab my black pumps.

Everybody in the house is either in the kitchen, talking or are probably talking like babies when they can't talk yet, because they have been drinking since six because of Camilla's arrival.

I had went to Chris's room to see if he was okay but I didn't bother, he was busy. Because of my panic attack, he was finally talking to Camilla alone. And they weren't yelling either. Hopefully Camilla isn't the same as Chris and actually sees the good in Chris and doesn't just stay for the sex.

Why do I feel like a teenager sneaking out? I mean I am 18 but still.

I slowly tip toe my way to the front door without anyone noticing, but as soon as I hear someone call me I snap my finger and turn with one eye open.

"Wh-where...do yo-you think you..are going Mr? Wait I can't see right now, b-but tom- tomorrow I will." One of our brothers slurs and I'm bewildered when I see him slowly going down to the white marble floor. He gets on his knees and hands and slowly lays down on his stomach, falling dead alseep.

I chuckle and get outside, into the crispy cold air. I close my eyes and enjoy the windy night. I'm keen on the idea of staying out here, but unfortunately I've got somewhere to go.

It takes thirty minutes to get to Luigi's and I enter the place, moaning at the cheesy garlicky smell. It smells like cheese bread. I think I'll order the whole menu, but I'll end up looking like the blue girl from Charlie and the chocolate factory.

A scrawny man with thick black greasy hair introduces himself and asks for a reservation. Damn, I forgot about that. Mhm

"Um.. I'm with Giovanni?" I sound like I asked him, unsure if Giovanni made a reservation. He looks down in his little book and nods.

"Follow me madam." He leads me to some stairs and up to a door. I literally have a gun in my purse, just in case. You can never be too sure. He opens the white door and I'm being led to the roof of the restaurant. It's lit nicely with lights and by the moon.

I notice Giovanni staring at the beautiful city, miles away. I nod at the greasy haired guy and stand beside Giovanni. There's no one here but us.

The view is too much for me. The moon, the beautiful lights, stars and let me not forget Giovanni, ladies and gentlemen.

"You're twenty minutes late, I was beginning to think you ditched me." He glances at me without emotion, which isn't his best look. He's even better looking when he's mad.

"Well I'm here aren't I? But anyways are we going to stand here forever or sit a-" he looks at me with fire in his eyes, and I almost shrink back.

"What makes you think you can disrespect me, huh? Really? Do you know who I am?" He clenches his jaw and I'm not a bit scared. I look at him with narrowed eyes and he shakes his head.

He actually did make me angry but I can't let him see it. I can't let him see that he has an effect on me.

I smile and his eyebrows crease. "You know what? Fuck you." I hiss then I turn around and walk briskly, shaking my head. He's a dick. That's what he is. I should already know that guys can be like this.