Chapter 24: The Dressing Room Kiss

The knock on the door catches my attention, making me close my laptop, quickly. The door opens, to reveal Camilla, with a big smile on her face.

"Uh..what's the point of knocking if you're still going to come in?" I ask her and she chuckles dryly.

"Sorry about that. But I uh.. just wanted to see if you would like... to go shopping with me, and a couple of my girlfriends?" She squeaks, while shaking with joy.

I give her a confused face, as to why I would want to go with her. I pull my laptop on my lap again and go back, to look for something.

"Oh come on. It'll be fun. We-"

I rudely interrupt, making her wince at the sound of my voice. "Look you don't have to bring me along. I know why you're doing this. I don't care if you sleep with Chris. That is his and your decision. I could care less."

"That is not why I am asking," she clenches her teeth, both her hands by her side, clenched. "I know I was a bitch in the beginning but.. You and I are the only girls here. We're surrounded by guys. We need to be around girls, let's go shopping." She pleads, with her hands hold tightly on her chest.

I look at my laptop then at her, and I realize that she's right. We're always with guys, however I need to bring Christian along in order for him to buy some clothes. And like I said, he's going to be by my side, always.

"Alright but don't make me try on things." I say. She gushes and runs towards me to give me a hug, in which I refuse. "Meet me downstairs in a hour.

She nods vigorously and almost hops her way out. Oh god what have I done?

I slip into my shoes, grab my purse and walk to christian's room. I knock then open the door, letting him know that I'm coming in. I'm not a hypocritic alright?

"Hey get ready-" I stop when I see him on the floor doing push ups, sweating like crazy. "Hey!" I repeat.

He gets up, out of breath, wiping his face with the towel around his shoulders. "Yes boss." I grimace at the name, and shake my head disaprovingly.

"Uh..let's change the name.. or maybe I should keep it." It'll show people that I have some sort of power. "Anyways you need to get ready, we're going to shop for clothes. Well for you." I say, snapping my fingers, for him to get ready.

He nods and goes through his luggage in search of clothes.

~~~~~

"No Ethan I'm busy, sorry." I sigh into the phone.

I look through the men's clothes section, searching for some suits for Christian. I want him to always look professional when he's with me. But I'm also letting him buy clothes that are comfortable for him.

"I've got to go. Bye. Yes I'll see you later-what, no not later. I meant later as in later on in the week or something." I groan as Ethan keeps talking.

He wants me to go with him out to eat as friends but I really don't have the time. I've been busy lately and to be honest, I can't be stressing over which outfit to wear if I do plan to go. Problems of being a girl.

"I'll see you later, alright? Okay bye." I say and hang up the phone.

"Hey, Lana?" Christian calls me. Already heading towards me.

I bring the suits that are in my hand and walk towards him. "Yes? And I found you some really good looking suits." I claim as I hold up the suits. "Go try them on."