Chapter 3

Justin's p.o.v.

i woke up really early today for so weird reason. even before my alarm which is set for 9 a.m.. i hated waking up early. its boring when you have to just it there and watch TV until a reasonable time comes for you to text someone.

i was sitting on the couch with a bowl of cereal thinking about what i was going to do.

in my meeting yesterday, they told me i could take off 3 weeks since i have been working so hard. some people think its an easy life i life. boy do they got it wrong. its hard wake up early and have to be on your best behavior and seem wide awake. I'm most definitely not a morning person. so it quite a challenge.

after sitting there for a while i decided that maybe i should hang out with tori.

i finished watching spongebob and went to get my phone to text her.

Tori's p.o.v.

i was awaken out of a dead sleep by my phone going off. i looked over at the time and it read 9:18.

are you for real. who ever is texting me better by dying for waking me up this early. i grabbed my phone and opened it up.

From Justin:

hey I'm not sure if ur awake or not but do you wanna go to the beach today?

i smiled after i read it. ok hes an exception. :)

To Justin:

I'm up now and sure what time?

i got up and stretched then my phone went off again.

From Justin:

sorry can i pick you up in 45?

To Justin:

sounds good to me. see you in a bit.:)

From Justin:

ok see ya

i didn't reply back. instead i ran to the bathroom to get ready. when i was done i was wearing this. i had 15 more minutes until he came to get me, so i ran down stairs and got breakfast.

as i was eating i got a text from Justin.

From Justin:

hey whats ur address I'm on my way

i put my toast down and texted him my address. i scarfed the rest down my throat and went to twitter.

@ToriRyder: beach day with @justinbieber and yes guys i finally met him!!!

i hit send and heard a honk outside. i grabbed my beach bag and walked out the door.

Justin's p.o.v.

i pulled up to Tori's house and honked my horn.

i saw tori walk out of her house. god she looked good. she was the perfect shade of tan. she walked so gracefully to the car. i phone buzzed in my pocket. i grabbed it out of my pocket really fast so she wouldn't know i was looked at her.

i saw it was a mention from tori. i read it was she got it the car. i really quickly re-tweeted it and put my phone down.

"hi" she said as she got in and got situated. i glanced at her and said "hey so are you ready for a beach day with Justin Bieber?"

without any hesitation she said "I've been dreaming of this day since i was Little." i chuckled and turned on the radio. Daylight by Maroon 5 was playing. i could hear her softly singing the words while looking at her phone.

twitter I'm guessing.

i decided to start a conversation. "I'm not sure if i told you this or not but you got a really nice voice."

she looked up from her phone and smiled at me. "thanks you do too."

see as she wasn't going to say anything else i said. "so how do you like? being in the music business and all."

"its fun but early mornings are not my thing. I'm just glad i finally started recording."

"ya it was pretty crazy for me too. i hated waking up at 5 for an interview at 7. it didn't make since but loved traveling that was best part. well, aside from seeing the fans and stuff."

i realized i was talking a lot so i just shut up. she looked at me and giggled.

"you ramble a lot." she laughed again and looked out the window.

i just played it cool. "that's one of the many things you will learn about me today." i parked the car and we both got out.

Tori's p.o.v.

we walked down to the sand and put our stuff down. as i was laying my towel down i looked up at Justin in his swimsuit.

i couldn't help but stare. he was very nicely built.

"like what you see?" i looked up at Justin's face to see him smirking. i quickly looked away and said

"i don't know what your talking about."

i got up and took my shorts off. i asked if he was going to come in the water with me and he didn't reply.

i looked up and saw him staring at me this time. i laughed with pulled him out of his trance and mimicked him "like what you see?" i ran to the water and jumped right in.

it wasn't too long that Justin came running in.

"so while were standing here lets play the questions game."

"ok."