Chapter 26

Tori p.o.v.

I was taking Jade to the doctors today for a check up. Ryan couldn't come because he was helping film Madison Beer's music video for Melodies. so she asked me and now we are at the doctors.

"hello Dr. Ruben." jade said shaking his hand. "hello jade, how are you feeling?" "the usual pregnancy hormones nothing new." he smiled. "have you been able to feel the baby kick yet?" he asked her. she shook her head. he looked down at his clip board and sighed. "ok so, lets check out the baby. shall we?" jade and I looked over at each other with confusion written across our face. we got up and followed Dr. Ruben into the x-ray room.

"ok well it looks like the baby is healthy. it does look a little small for 5 months but I'm sure it will grow. do you want to know the sex?" he asked. she nodded her head. he smiled before saying. "its a girl." I started crying for jade. I was so proud of her to do this. I don't think I could handle a pregnancy of my age.

we got back to the house and Ryan, Justin, scooter, Madison, and Allison were in the kitchen. "hey babe, what did you do today?" Justin asked. "I went to the doctors with jade for a check up on the baby." I said, walking over to the apples. I grabbed one and took a big bite out of it.

"well?" Ryan said waiting to know the sex. jade smiled big and had tears in her eyes. "were having a girl!" jade said loudly. everyone cheered and applaud for them.

"alright kids. were gonna head out. I gotta take mads to her house." we all hugged and watched scooter, Allison, and Madison walk out. "ok were gonna head out too. jades tired and so am I. ill see you tomorrow on set. seven o' clock, Justin, and don't be late!" Ryan pointed his finger at me with a stern look on his face. I put my hands up in surrender. "ok man. seven o' clock. got it. bye." Ryan grabbed jades hand as they walked out and to their car.

Justin and I were standing in the kitchen, both on our phones. me eating an apple and Justin drinking a redbull. "when can we start?" I looked up and gave Justin a weird look. "I mean when can we start having kids. I want them so bad. I don't want to wait until I'm 30!" Justin stated getting heated up. he knew right a way where this would go if he continued, so he shut up and mumbled 'I'm sorry'. I looked at him with compassion. I felt bad that all he wanted was kids and I was being selfish by not giving that to him. maybe we should try?

"Justin, I know you want kids. believe me, I want them just as bad as you-" he cut me off, then said, "then whats stopping you?" "Justin, I'm so young. I want to have fun with my life before I start settling down. I want kids too, Justin. I think about it everyday. I'm just not ready for the responsibility or commitment. I want to make more albums, go on tours, party with my friends, and drink skinny girl martinis. I cant even commit to schedules, how am I supposed to commit to a kid?"

Justin came up to me and kissed the top of my head. "I'm sorry to put all this pressure on you. I just keep thinking about the fun times ill have with them, not the what trouble you will go through or the endless bickering. I'm sorry. we can drop it for a while. I want you to focus on your music and be happy. when the time comes, then we'll talk." he kissed my fore head and whispered 'I love you' .