Chapter 12

tori's p.o.v.

we got back to my house after brunch. which was very pleasant. aside from Chris calling it was really nice.

Justin and I decided to go for a swim since it was scorching hot out. I walked upstairs with Justin trailing along. He had a pair of swim trunks in the guest room.

I walked in my room and changed into this swimsuit. I walked back downstairs and out to the pool. I plugged my phone into the ihome and blasted music from the speakers by the pool.

I was dancing around to my Mariah Carey play list, when I felt hand go around my waist making me jump 20 feet in the air. I turned around to see Justin smiling like an idiot. "oh my goodness Justin! don't do that ever again!" I said trying not to laugh. Justin noticed and smirked.

"don't laugh, don't laugh, don't laugh." causing me to bust out laughing.

I got out of his grip and went to the side of the pool to feel the temperature. I turned back around to see Justin checking me out. I did a little twirl and said "what do ya think?" smirking. he looked back up into my eyes and smiled. a genuine, real smile.

I smiled back and walked over to my chair to take my shorts off. after putting all my stuff down, I ran and did a cannon ball in the pool.

I rose up to the top of the water and saw Justin laughing at me. "come on jay!! do a cannon ball!" he ran and did one landing right next to me.

-------------

Justin's p.o.v.

we swam a little longer then got out and layed by the pool. I couldn't't help but stare at Tori. there was something about her that I was so captivated by. I wasn't sure if it was her looks, her personality, or her brains. what ever it was, I liked it. no, I loved it. yep, I love tori Ryder.

I mean whats not to love. shes exactly what I look for in a girl. I want to do something special for her. show how important she is to me.

"hey tori, whats one thing you've always wanted to do?" I looked over at her. she opened her eyes to look at me , then closed them again.

"mmmm, I don't know. why do you ask?" I closed my eyes and mentally sighed. well that's not going to help. "I don't know just wondering."

"well if you must know, I've always wanted to spend a day in Paris. see all the different landmarks there, shop, and tour the city."

now that's what I wanted to here. "that sounds cool. would you take anyone in particular or go by yourself?" "I would take you." she looked over to me and I looked at her. she got up, pulling me up with her as well, and walked into the pool.

she turned around right where the water hit just below her shoulders and it being up to my pecks. she got closer and closer, and for some reason I got this feeling of nervousness. am I really getting nervous around her? okay pull yourself together, act like a man.

we both started to lean in. just as I was about to kiss her, scooter walks out of the house. "tor, there you are! I tried calling you like seven

times and you didn't pick up." scooter stood there not even acknowledging the fact that tori and I were about an inch apart. she reluctantly pulled away. "sorry scoot, we were in the pool and I had my music playing."

we got out and over to our stuff. "ya well get dressed I need you in the studio." "ok what time?" "an hour ago" he walked off and into the house. tori and I gathered our stuff and walked inside. scooter was sitting there on the couch waiting for us to go change.

I was about to turn into the guest room, when tori pulled me back and smashed her lips into mine. I was taken back at first then kissed back.

I smiled and pulled her into the guest room and closed the door and locked it. I picked her up so she had her legs wrapped around my waist. I pushed her onto the bed and we full on made out for like 10 minutes.

we broke apart and looked at each other for a bit, then she got up. "I'm going to go change." I got up as well. she went for the door and just as she walked out. I quickly slapped her ass before she closed the door. she turned around and frowned. I laughed and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower.