Chapter 25

tori's p.o.v.

right now i was helping jade get ready for her date with Ryan. "so what do you thinks going to happen on this date?" i asked jade, who was more then happy right now. her smile literally has not left her face since Ryan asked her. "um, i don't know. probably just a dinner to talk about the baby and stuff." she said.

i kept wondering if he was going to propose but i didn't want to say anything in case it didn't happen. when she was finished i stepped back and smile she looked so beautiful. she wanted to where something cute and flirty, before she started growing a belly. i preferably love it.

i ran downstairs when i heard a knock at the door. i opened to see Justin and Ryan. they both came in and Ryan looked super handsome and nervous. i kissed Justin very passionately. i heard footsteps and turned to see jade walking down the stairs.

"wow jade you look stunning." Ryan said to jade. he grabbed her hand and they walked out. Justin and i stood in the doorway watching them leave. "have fun kids. Ryan i want her back by eleven. a minute later and I'm bringing out the big guns, literally." i yelled.

"and since you're already pregnant, i expect no sex!" Justin yelled. hey both turned around and glared at us. we laughed and walked inside. "so what would you like to do?" Justin asked. "hmm, how about a movie?" he nodded his head and we walked down to the theater room.

------------------

i heard the door open upstairs. i looked at my phone and read, 11:13. Justin paused the movie and we walked upstairs. Ryan and jade were in the first foyer kissing. i smiled, then cleared my throat. "excuse me sir, but i believe i said 11, not 11:13." i said smirking. Ryan did a sarcastic laugh.

"boy it is hot in here." jade said. "must be the pregnancy horm- AAHHHHHHHH!!!!" i screamed, causing Ryan and Justin to cover they're ears. "what is that, on your finger?" i asked smiling like an idiot. "oh you mean this?" she said holding out her hand for me to see it. i gasped and started crying. happy tears of course. "oh my gosh you're engaged?" she rapidly nodded her head. we both started screaming. then she started crying as well.

"omg, Ryan I'm stealing your fiancé for a minute." i said putting emphasis on fiancé. he smiled and nodded his head. i pulled jade into the family room. "omg so let me see." she held out her ring and i just gazed at it.

"so how did he do it?" i asked. she begin to tear up.

"well we went out to some place on the beach and he was acting really anxious. i kept asking if he was okay and he just kept saying yes. then we talked about the baby, like names and what we want it to look like. then after we were walking on the beach and he stopped us and began by saying 'jade i love you so much. when i heard you say you were pregnant, i was ecstatic. i couldn't keep it in and i didn't want to act like a little girl in front of you so i ran upstairs. i was over whelming happy and joyed. I've known you for such a short amount of time, but in that time i was able to fall madly and completely in love with you. i love everything about you. i was going to do this with a surprise trip to Hawaii but when you said you were pregnant, i couldn't wait any longer.' he then got down on one knee and said 'jade McAdams will you make the happiest man alive and completely my life. would you do my the honor of being my wife?' i was hysterically crying and couldn't even speak. i nodded my head and jumped into his arms." we both sat there crying happy tears.

i was so proud of jade. she deserves it. Justin and Ryan came in and sat next to each of us. i got up and hugged jade one more time. "wait, so do i get to be a god-mother?" i asked getting way too excited. jade nodded and i jumped up and hugged jade again. this time i brought her up with me so we were hugging and jumping in the air. we could here the boys laughing at us.

i let go and sat down. i literally couldn't contain my excitement. i was like a little kid on a sugar rush.

after talking for a while we all decided to head up stairs. i changed into my pajamas and crawled in bed. i cuddled up to Justin's naked chest. "you are so beautiful." Justin said randomly. i smiled and kissed his lips. he pulled my on top of him and started to full on make out with each other. i rubbed his abs and heard him moan under the kiss. he pulled my tank top over my head and threw it somewhere. he started to grope my breast and kiss down my neck, causing my to moan as well. i pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"I'm sorry Justin I'm not ready-" "its okay, we wont. whenever you're ready." Justin looked at me with soft, loving eyes. i kissed his lips one more time before rolling off of him. not bothering to get my tank top, i close eyes and nestle up against Justin. right before i dose off i whispered, "i love you, Justin." and i was out.