Chapter 24

tori's p.o.v.

after dinner we got back in the car and drove to my house. jade and I decided to have a girls night. once Justin dropped us off, we got into my car and drove to cvs to get a bunch of pregnancy tests.

right now we had about six different kinds and we were walking up to the cash register. as soon as it was our turn, there was a huge flash. I turned, almost stunned to see a paparazzi. I quickly put my head down and paid for them. we walked outside and there were instantly about twenty guys crowding around us. they were screaming out questions like, "is it true that your pregnant, tori?" "is Justin the father?" "did you cheat on Justin?" "are you and Justin still dating?"

I rolled my eyes and jumped into the car. I backed out and once I was on the road away from them all, I sighed. "listen, jade, I don't want to put pressure on you, but you need to take these all tonight. I garentee by tomorrow that picture will be out." I looked over at jade who at any second would burst into tears.

"im so scared, tor. I cant be a mom. im too young and im a model. ive never heard of a pregnant Victoria secret model." I grabbed her hand and held it all the way home.

once we were inside we ran upstairs to my bathroom. I handed jade the bag and she went into the bathroom. she came out a couple minutes after. "what do they say?" she sat on my bed. "I don't know, I have to wait five minutes." I nodded my head.

"jade, what are you gonna do if you are pregnant?" she shrugged her shoulder. "to be honest I don't know. I, of course, will keep the baby. I just hope that ryan stays with me. I really love him. im scared this will ruin everything."

"jade, you and I both know that ryan is not leaving you. he is head over heels for you. if he does leave, I will hunt him down and cut his balls off. that way he will never have another child. you guys are perfect for each other. im positive he wont leave." jade checked the clock and walked into the bathroom.

she walked out with them all in her hands. she looked at me and bursted into tears "im pregnant."

--------------------------------

the next morning:

I woke up before jade and decided to make her some breakfast. after last night, I think, shes going to need all the supportive help she can get. I made pancaked, eggs, bacon, a fruit salad, and fresh squeeze orange juice. I set the table just as I saw jade walking downstairs. she sat down at the table and we both ate and talked.

after breakfast we walked upstairs to get dressed. I got dressed in this and jade wore this. we walked out to my car and drove to justins.

"so have you thought about how you are going to tell ryan?" I glanced at her. she was pretty quiet all day, but Im not surprised. "no, what should I say. this is going to be so hard." she sighed. "oh, okay. ryan I love you so much. you know I would do anything for you. there really is no easy way to say this, but im pregnant. all I ask is you stay, if not for me, then for our baby." I widened my eyes alittle.

"wow jade that's really good. I like the way you said it. its perfect." we pulled up to justins house and I turned the car off. "jade, I just want you to know, I will always be here for you. no matter how much trouble you ever get into. I love you like a sister. we all make mistakes, were human. and if ryan cant accept that, he doesn't deserve you." she started tearing up. she leaned over and hugged me and we got out the car.

we walked into the boys house and walked into the living room. they were both sitting there watching e!news. of course the pictures from last night were on the TV. Justin turned to me. "is it true? you cheated on me?" i rolled my eyes and went and pulled him out to the kitchen. i shoved jade into the living room.

Justin sat there tears brimming in his eyes. i giggled. "Justin i didn cheat on you. im not pregnant. they weren't even for me, they were for jade." justins eyes widened. "what?!? is she pregnant?" he asked. i nodded my head with a slight smirk on my face. Justin hugged my and we just stood there hugging.

"ryan, please come back. can we talk about this?" jade yelled. i looked out the kitchen door and saw ryan run upstairs. jade walked in, not crying, which we good. "so how did he take it?" i asked. she hugged me and whispered "not too good." she pulled away. "he said he would stay and help me, then he said he needed time to think. and walked upstairs." she seemed so stressed out. "do you want me to go talk to him?" Justin asked. she nodded her head and sat at the table.

-----------------

justins p.o.v.

when i first saw that thing on e!news, i just about wanted to cry. i was so releaved to find out tori wasn't pregnant. of course i want to have children with her, but now is just too soon. i walked upstairs to ryans room and walked right in. his back was too me and he was facing his dresser. he turned around when he heard the door open. he had a box in his hand. not just any kind of box, an engagement ring box.

"ryan, is that an engagement ring?" i asked. he nodded. "why do you have it?" he gave me a stupid look. "i was going to propose to jade in Hawaii, but i feel like now is a better time. considering shes pregnant." he smiled a little. i could tell he was really happy about her being pregnant. ryan always wanted to be a dad. whenever he was around jazzy or jax, he would always care for them like his own little brother or sister.

"when were you planning on going to Hawaii?" "in two months, i was going to plan this beautiful, elaborate thing. propose to her on the beach. she told me that if she were to ever be proposed to, she wanted it on a beach. her dad proposed to her mom on a beach and she thought it was the most beautiful thing ever. i thought Hawaii is amazing, why not do it there?" he really loved this girl. he got up and looked at himself in the mirror.

"god, Justin, am i ready to be a dad? i mean im only twenty." he rubbed his beard and just stared at himself in the mirror. "ry, you were born ready. you have loved little kids since forever. the way you are with jaz and jax. for sure ready. i honestly think jade is the one for you. plus, you cant really go back now." he chuckled and stuffed the box in his pocket. he grabbed his phone and dialed a number. i gave him a questioning look. "hello, id like to make a reservation for two at 7 tonight." i smiled and walked out letting him finish on the phone.

i walked downstairs into the kitchen and saw jade and tori still sitting in the same place i left them. "did you talk to him?" i smirked and nodded my head, kissing toris cheek. "he should be coming down any minute." i smiled at jade. i wrapped my arms around tori from behind and set my head in the crook of her neck.

ryan came in and stood infront of jade, smiling. he looked over at me and smiled then turned back to jade.

"i... am taking you out on a date tonight."