Chapter 23

tori's p.o.v.

we finally got back to L.A.. I jumped out the car and ran over to Justin and kissed him. being in the car alone literally killed me. I was so bored and I just wanted to be with Justin. he chuckled and kissed back, pulling me up so my legs wrapped around his torso. he carried me into my house and up the stairs.

I pulled away after a twenty minute make out session and got up to go get ready. it was one in the afternoon and we still had to go to Justin's house so he could change as well. I got dressed in this and walked downstairs to where Justin was.

I sat on his lap pulling him away from his phone as he looked at me. "do you wanna go back to your place, so you can change and stuff?" he nodded and brought me into a passionate kiss. I smiled, causing him to smile to. "I'm so happy your mine again. just promise me something?" he asked. I nodded for him to go on. "promise that no matter what happens you will always love me." I nodded and kissed him again. I pulled away, "I promise." I said smiling like an idiot.

we got into Justin's car and drove to his house. he had one hand on the steering wheel and the other intertwined with mine. I looked over at him and smiled. I was so content with life right now. "what?" Justin said smiling pulling me out of my daze. "I love you." I said still looking at him. he glanced over at me and said, " I love you too. "

we pulled up to his house got out. he grabbed my hand and we walked inside. "yo, Ry, you home?" Justin yelled out. " yea man, in the kitchen. you get your girl?" "I don't know why don't you come look." Justin quickly pulled me into a kiss. he wrapped his arms around my waist and mine went around his neck. "nice, Justin, nice." I heard Ryan say. I giggled and pulled away, walking into the kitchen.

jade was sitting at the counter top, when I walked in. I sat next to her and hugged her. she laughed and so did I. "why are you hugging me, you freak!" she said still laughing. "I just want to tell you, you're an amazing friend and I love you." she smiled and kissed my forehead, in a friendly way.

Justin and Ryan walked and sat down at the counter as well. "so, what should we do today? considering its already two and Justin still smells, were at a disadvantage." Ryan said causing all of us to laugh, except for Justin. I turned around and kissed his lips. "I love you jay." I said. he smiled and got up, walking upstairs.

Justin came downstairs wearing this and can I just say.. boy did he look good. he sat down next to me and kissed my cheek. he smiled in satisfaction because he got me to blush. "so do you guys just want to head down to city walk and walk around get dinner?" Justin asked. I nodded and so did Ryan and jade.

we all walked out and got into Justin's car. we pulled up to city walk and got out the car. I looked back at jade and something seemed off. "hey jade, come with me into this store and help me find something. you guys wait out here." I said. I pulled jade away from Ryan and walked into the store with my arm wrapped around jades arm.

"hey, so, whats up with you? are you okay?" I asked her looking through the clothes racks. she didn't reply. I looked at her and she looked like she was about to cry. "omg jade are you okay? whats wrong?" I said hugging her.

I pulled away. "tor, I think... I think I'm pregnant."