Chapter 15

Justin's p.o.v.

I woke up this morning with literally the biggest smile on my face. I just still cant believe tori is now my girlfriend.

I got out of bed carefully so I didn't wake up tori. I went downstairs to see jade and Ryan in the kitchen trying to make pancakes for everyone.

they were laughing and Ryan had one arm wrapped around jades waist as she flipped pancakes and he 'supervised'. I chuckled a little, causing them to turn around. "hey man, where's tori?" I sat down at the counter. "still sleeping." I simply replied. Ryan turned back around to jade and asked if she was good, then got out the orange juice.

"you want a glass?" Ryan asked. "yea sure. ya know, if i didn't know you guys and just randomly walked in here, i would think you guys live here not tori." i said chuckling. causing Ryan and jade to laugh too.

tori just then walked downstairs. "mmmm, i smell pancakes!!!" she turned to me. "hey baby" she leaned in, with me still sitting, and gave me a big ole kiss in front of everyone. we pulled away and smiled at each other. she sat on my lap, as i wrapped my hands around her waist. i kissed her shoulder, then rested my head on it.

"so, um, are you guys like official?" jade asked. i looked up and nodded, smiling big. i grabbed toris face and kissed her hard. she giggled into the kiss. which made me smile. "i love you tori" she smiled and said "i love you Justin"

---------------

tori's p.o.v.

after breakfast, i went to get ready in this. then drove down to the studio to put together a list of the songs that we have so far.

on my way there, i got a call from Justin. i instantly smiled. "hey babe." he spoke. "Ryan, jade, and i are heading back to my house so me and Ryan can change and stuff. were probably going to hang out there today." "ok cool. i will call when i leave. hopefully, it wont take more then an hour. so i'll be there before you know it. will i need a swimsuit?" i heard a slight pause, then chuckle. "uh yea, bring one just in case. talk to you later, i love you." "love you too, bye"

i hung up and breathed loudly. sometimes it sucks being famous. i just want to hang out with my friends. to be honest. it made me jealous to hear giggling and laughing in the background. almost like they were having fun without me.

but then again, i signed up for this and i honestly love it. i have amazing fans who support me, amazing family and friends, and amazing boyfriend. i would never change anything for the world. just maybe the amount of days off i have off.

------

Justin's p.o.v.

i got off the phone with tori. we were all still laughing at a joke Ryan had told us.

we were in the middle of our laughing fit, when jades phone rang. "oh, hold on guys. its my manager." i answered and looked out the window.

"hi Cindy." "oh, I'm great thanks. is there any reason your calling?" she automatically frowned. "i know the plan, Cindy, but sometimes plans

change." "yes i get i had a month off, but i still need more time." "are you kidding me?! the whole reason i took a break was because of the bitch. if your telling me i have to work with her again, then i quit. the shit she said to me is with made me go insane, not the fame." she rolled her eyes. "let me tell you something, Cindy. i have about 20 people still waiting to hear back from me, all the way back from 2010. do you really want to be the manager who's best client quit because you couldn't give her what she want. i am the fucking happiest i have ever been right now since, well, a while. i will not, will not travel for eight months with her. so help me god, if i even hear my name is on the fucking clipboard of yours, i will make sure you never ever ever have another client as long as you live. and trust me that wont be hard. considering, I'm going to shove the fucking clipboard up your ass so far, you will be able to pull it out your mouth. you got that?" "oh and Cindy, add another three weeks onto my vacation time. I'm with a boy, a better one, and i want to spend time with him. okay?" alright, well i will see you three weeks, good bye"

she hung up and just looked at her phone for a while. me and Ryan just stared at her, with our mouths open wide. without even looking up, she spoke. "close your mouth boys, you'll catch flies." me and Ry looked away and i focused back on the road. i was i little afraid to ask so i turned on the music to drain out the awkwardness.