Chapter 20

two months later...

tori's p.o.v.

YAY!!!! we are finally going back to the states. I was so excited. I packed up all my stuff and had the hotel people bring it down to the car. "I'm so excited to go back and see Ryan." jade said from the bathroom, as she was gathering all her stuff. "are you excited to see Justin?" she asked.

I thought about it for a little, "I mean yea, but I'm really nervous. what if he lost feelings for me? he hasn't exactly contacted me in four months." she shook her head. "yea but what about all the stuff Ryan said. about how he always talked about you, said the he was still in love with you."

"I don't know. Ryan could've have just been saying that. plus, I haven't heard Ryan say anything about Justin to me since that night I got drunk and cried." jade stopped what she was doing and turned to me. "honey, that was like every night. you need to be a little more specific." I rolled my eyes. "when you called Ryan and I cried about Justin and apparently Justin heard it."

she gave me a knowing look. "yea I guess, well, we are just going to have to wait till we get back to California to know." I nodded and helped grab the rest of her bags since mine were all brought down already.

we hopped in the car and he driver drove us down to the airport. we boarded the private plane and took our seats ready for take off.

----------------

10 hours later...

"miss, the plane is landing. its time to get up and fasten your seat belt." I nodded and did as so. I looked over at jade, who already had her seat belt buckled and was looking out the window. I smiled at her because she looked so excited to see Ryan. I was happy she found someone she likes and he liked her back too. I knew she was trying to hide her excitement for my sake, and that's really nice of her, but I didn't want that.

"jade, your aloud to be excited. don't stop on my account." she smiled and nodded understandingly. we walked off the plane and got into the car.

we drove to my house first to put all our stuff there and shower and change.

after my shower I walked out and over to my closet. jade walked in to the bathroom and turned the water on. I looked through all my clothes and found the perfect outfit to wear. I checked my self in the mirror as jade walked out. "lookin perf babe." she said to me walking into my closet. i was doing my makeup when she walked out in this. she sat next to me and did hers. we finished at the same time and walked downstairs.

i got into the drivers seat, as jade got in the passenger. "it feels so nice to be behind the wheel again." i said thinking out loud.

we pulled up to Justin's house and i started to get really queasy. jade looked over at me and said, "hey, if you don't want to be here you can go. i'll just tell Ryan to drop me off later." i shook my head and got out of the car. "you can do this, tor, you can do this." i said to myself as i walked up to the door behind jade.

Ryan opened the door and smiled huge, seeing jade. he pulled her into a long hug and kissed her. i smiled at how happy they were to see each other. Ryan turned to me and hugged my as well. we walked inside and went to the kitchen first. "so Justin and kaylyn are here in the pool. i didn't tell him you were coming." just as he finished saying that Justin walked in with his arm around kaylyn.

i tried to be so strong but couldn't hold back the tears anymore. "jade I'm sorry. I'm going to go. i thought i could do this but i cant, I'm sorry." i whispered in jades ear. she nodded and gave me a hug. i walked over and hugged Ryan, i walked past Justin and kaylyn and out the door.

i got in my car and started it. Justin came running out but i couldn't look at him, nor talk to him at this point. i drove off, not even looking in the rear view mirror. i cried all the way home.

---------------------

Justin's p.o.v.

i was in the pool with kaylyn. yes, kaylyn. i know i probably should've dumped her, when i heard tori say she still loves me, but i really wasn't sure if i was ready to believe her. i mean. yea she tweeted me that whole 'drunken words are sober thoughts' thing, but she probably just said it to keep me happy. i have kaylyn now and I'm happy with her.

i heard the door shut from the inside meaning someone was here. probably to see Ryan or something. he made quite a few other friends while living here in Cali. "hey Kay, lets go see whose here." i said. we got out of the pool and dried off. she had a hot body that was to die for.

i wrapped my armed around her waist pulling her closely. as we got closer i heard Ryan say. "i didn't tell him you were coming." i walked in and couldn't believe my eyes. i was speechless. i saw tori look at me with sad eyes. she whispered something in jades ear and hugged her. she walked over to Ryan and hugged him too. she walked past me with her head down. i stood there in shock.

jade turned to me and looked like she wanted to kill me. "GO GET HER!" she yelled. i unraveled myself from kaylyn and ran out the door. i saw tori in her car, she glanced at me then drove away. i stood there for the longest time. i felt myself about to cry.

i walked back in the house and walked back into the kitchen. "she left." i said sitting down. kaylyn was still standing in the doorway, completely confused. "hey, uh, kaylyn is it?" jade asked her with sarcastic politeness. kaylyn nodded, totally oblivious to it. "do you mind leaving since your partially the reason why my best friends just left."

before she could respond, i answered for her. "shes not leaving." i muttered. i looked up at jade who gave me a 'what the fuck did you just say?' look. "i said SHE. IS. NOT. LEAVING!" i screamed at jade. she looked a little threatened and back away. i grabbed kaylyns hand and walked back out to the pool.

------------------

tori's p.o.v.

i knew he didn't love me anymore. i knew i should have stayed home. why did i actually think he would wait for me. gosh, I'm so stupid.

i cried, and cried, and cried. it was now about 11:30 and i heard the door open downstairs. a couple minutes later jade walked in and laid down next to me. she rubbed my back and soothed me. she has such a motherly instinct when it came to me being sad.

"jade, i love him so much. how could he d-do this t-to me?" i asked stuttering a little. "i don't know honey. but he still loves you. no matter what." i didn't believe her, but i didn't want to say anything, so i just nodded.

we ended up falling asleep, after i calmed down a little.