Chapter 27

tori's p.o.v

6 months later...

" I'm not very flirtatious. I don't bat my eyelashes, I'm not gonna blow kisses." I sang into the microphone. max my producer gave me a thumbs up and I walked out to listen to what we finished. right now we were working on a new song of mine called 'Eyelashes'. I've been coming to the studio a lot recently. trying to get away from everyone. lately Justin have been so distant. I don't know whats up, but he has been getting into some pretty crazy trouble. he hasn't talked to Ryan in 3 months. hes back to hanging out with twist and za. hes fine around me, its when I'm not around that I worry about him. he ended his tour two weeks ago and ever since then, I haven't been able to get him to open up.

"tori? you ok?" max asked. I snapped out of my daze and looked over at him. he looked so worried. I told him all about how I felt about everything with Justin. "ya I'm fine.." I said turning away so he couldn't see my face. "tor, listen, I know your not ok. you walk into the studio everyday upset and distraught. you have so much going on, on your mind. you barely have time to think about yourself. for your sake and my sake, considering I've worked two and a half weeks back to back, go home and rest. its what you need." I nodded and grabbed my stuff. max got his bag and we walked out.

"max, thanks for always listening to my problems.. is nice to know that your here to talk to." he smiled down at me as we walked. he gave me a side hug and walked over to his car. "bye kiddo, feel better and get some rest." I weakly smiled and hopped into my car as well. I waited until max was out of the parking lot to just let everything out. tears came pouring out of my eyes. I laid my head on the steering wheel.

about an hour later, I cleaned myself up and drove back home. when I pulled into my driveway, no one was here which I was so glad about. I walked up to my room, not bothering to change, and laid on the bed. I got under the covers and fell asleep quick.

I woke up and looked over at the clock. holy cow! it was 10:37! I got out of bed and walked downstairs. I heard voices which sounded a lot like Ryan and jade. I didn't really want to be around people tonight, but I couldn't be rude.

"finally your up!" jade yelled, as I walked into the kitchen. I smiled merely and walked over to the fridge to get a water. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw I had twenty different missed calls and about 30 text messages. none from Justin... I sighed and put my phone on the counter. I looked up to see Ryan and jade just staring at me as if I had three heads. "what?" I said annoyed. I really just wanted to be alone right now.

"are you ok? are you still stressed about Justin?" I saw Ryan tense up a bit. "no, I kinda just wanted a night to myself.." I said looking around the room, trying to avoid eye contact. "jade, maybe we should go and leave her alone." I heard Ryan whisper into jades ear. jade looked upset but nodded. she hugged me, whispering in my ear, "I'm always here for you, through anything.". I nodded and quickly hugged Ryan. once they walked out I walked upstairs to the music room. I grabbed my guitar and strummed a little. I began to write more to 'Eyelashes'.

" your a star and everyone knows, maybe that's why I can never get close-" I heard the door close downstairs and footsteps walking up the stairs. knowing it was Justin, I tried to continue writing but was interrupted once again when he walked in. "hey baby! whacha workin on?" I really wasn't in the mood to talk so I simply replied with, "a song" he walked closer and I could practically taste the weed and alcohol on him. I stood up and backed away, putting my guitar back. he came up behind me and put his arms around me. I felt my lungs closing up from the horrific smell. "Justin please stop, you smell so bad. go take a shower." I sudden wash of anger came over him. "don't tell me what to do. your my girlfriend, not my mom! you make my life so boring because you never let me do anything or have any fun. you always boss me around. screw you!" Justin yelled in my face. tears fighting to race down my cheeks. he rushed out and into my room probably to take a shower like I asked.

once he was gone. I shut the down and slid down it. my tears once again pouring out of my eyes. my sobs were so loud, but at this point I didn't care who heard me crying. I began to shiver. it was starting to get colder. I knew I couldn't sleep in my room tonight, knowing Justin would sleep there, waiting for me.

I opened the door slightly, still hearing the water going. I ran down the hall to one of the guest rooms and slammed the door. I locked it and crawled into bed. making sure that the blinds were all closed so when the sun rose it wouldn't be bright. still crying, I cuddled into the blanket. slowly drifting to sleep.