Chapter 29

Justin's p.o.v.

ahhh. we're finally here. on the beautiful island of bora bora. so far there has been no paps, considering we've only been here for 3 days, I'm not sure how long that will last. I keep having this feeling of guilt come up in my stomach for leaving Tori. I contemplated calling her to tell her I was breaking up with her. I figured that wouldn't be best considering It would be done on the phone.

right now Alisha and I are on the private beach in front of our hotel suite. shes listening to music, while I'm listening to the ocean. I had just closed my eyes when my phone started ringing. yes, I still had everyone's phone number, just in case of an emergency.

"hello?" I answered not bothering to look at the caller id. "Justin?!? where the hell are you? you cant just disappear like that!" scooter yelled into the phone. I got up and walked away from Alisha cause I didn't want her hearing this conversation. this was supposed to be a relaxing vacation.

"I'm sorry scoot. I just needed to get away for a while. I was starting to go crazy being in LA. ill be back in a week or two. please just tell everyone I'm safe and ok." I closed my eyes, really thinking about my decision to come here. "ok man. get better. see you when you get back. Tori was worried about you. " I suddenly opened my eyes. "Tori? what did she say?" I heard shuffling on the other side. "well, um.. she called me, I'm assuming, the day you left.. and.. and she sounded really upset. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that you were gone and she went by your house to see if you were there..." "scooter, what did she say?" I said growing impatient. "she, um, found a box of condoms in your room and saw some girls stuff in your bathroom. she knows your cheating on her, Justin. she was staying with me for a couple days after. she didn't want to be in her house or yours. I woke up this morning and she was gone."

I began pacing back and forth. I hated myself so much right now. I knew in my heart that I shouldn't be here with Alisha. I shouldn't have ever even cheating on Tori. "do you know where she went?" I tried to sound calm. "no, Justin. I've called everyone asking if they have seen her. I called her phone and it was disconnected. her mom is so worried. she started yelling at me on the phone. I went to her house and almost everything was packed in boxes. half her closet was missing and the other half was in boxes. I went up to the guard house and asked if they saw anything or if they talked to her. they said she looked like she was in a hurry and they asked where she was going." I started walking down the beach, tried to remain calm.

"she said she was moving out and that she was done with the industry. she told them a truck would come by and bring all her stuff to some warehouse for a charity." I felt about ready to cry. I couldn't believe she quit. she just gave up. its all my fault. I'm so stupid. "Scooter what do I do?" I said now sobbing into the phone. "you need to come back here. we need you to help us find her. we're trying to keep this really low key but paps keep coming up to me asking where she is and I have no response. you need to find her and pray to god shes ok." I shook my head. "no scooter. I know shes ok. shes strong. I have faith in her to not get in any kind of trouble. shes going to be ok. but I cant leave. my heart is not with her anymore. its with Alisha. " I heard scooter sigh in disappointment. "this fine man. but why don't you just stay put. as a matter of fact why don't you stay longer wherever you are. I guarantee when you get back, though, you wont be an artist under my label. I'm breaking the contract. I'm sorry Justin. I cant deal with what you've become. your an arrogant, selfish, little 20 year old prick. you wouldn't even know what love is, if it hit you in the face. good bye Justin." he hung up.

I fell to the sand with my face in my hands. what was I going to do? I love Tori. I kept thinking of reasons as to why I left her in the first place. none. I was stupid and in over my head. I figured on my perfect world, tori and I could still be friends. I'm such an idiot. I didn't bother going back to Alisha. I didn't want her to see me crying. that caused me to cry even more, knowing Tori was the only person I felt comfortable crying around. I walked back into our room and laid on the bed.

I was woken up a couple hours later by Alisha jumping onto the bed. I smiled slightly, knowing it was a fake smile. she crawled on top of my and started to kiss my neck. I know what she wanted to do, but I just wasn't in the mood. I pushed her off me gently and walked into the bathroom. I locked the door and stripped, getting ready to take a shower.

after my shower, I got dressed and crawled back into bed. Alisha walked in again and laid close next to me. "babe, I wanna make love tonight. please." Alisha said rolling on top of my. I got up and began walking towards the door. "I make love with Tori. we don't make love, us? we just have sex." I said and walked over to the couch and went to sleep.