Chapter 14

tori's p.o.v.

so I've been back in the studio for about a week now and we finished another song. I literally get more and more anxious as we get closer to finishing the album. Justin wasn't with me today, he said he had something to do. hes been kind of blowing me off the past week. every time I ask to hang out hes either busy doing something or hanging out with friends.

thankfully though, I had jade with me today. she kept my mind off of him for the most part.

jade and I walked out of the building and to the car. once we got in Justin was calling me. jade answered it for me. "hey Justin. tori cant talk right now, shes sucking a dick." I look over at jade, wide eyed. "omg jade give me my phone! I will never let you answer my phone again!!"

I yelled laughing. "hey sorry Justin, whats up?" he stifled a laugh and spoke. "I was wondering if we could hang out tonight. you can bring jade. I got Ryan in town, so it would be fun."

I looked over at jade rapidly shaking her head with a smile on her face. she could hear cause it was on speaker. I giggled a little. "ya sure. what time? and what do you have in mind?" I asked. "probably like an hour and we could go swimming or watch a movie. maybe even a sleepover, if your up for it." i parked the car in the driveway and got out. "how about both and I'm always up for a sleepover." i said walking into the house. "alright cool. see you in a few." i hung up and went into the kitchen where i saw jade walk into.

"hey, so the boys will be here in an hour. they are sleeping over and you finally get to meet Ryan." i said opening the fridge. i grabbed a naked drink and sat at the counter with jade. "i know I'm so excited to meet him. I'm so done with Tyler, hes such a jerk." i looked over at her, meaning for her to continue. "hes just so rude. like hes different around his friends. he tries to impress them so much. so we were at his house hanging out with his friends and he kept making commands at me like 'babe I'm hungry, go make me something' or when we were playing video games i wanted a turn so i asked politely and he looked at me and laughed. and was like 'you suck at video games don't ever try' i just got up and left."

listening to her rant about Tyler made me so much more glad i didn't go out with him when we were younger. "he sounds like such a dick now. like what happened to the sweet Tyler that put us both above everything?" i looked at her and she just shrugged.

"whatever i don't even care. all i care about is making a good impression on Ryan." i smiled at her as she got up and went up stairs. i followed her into my bedroom. we found bathing suits to change into. this is what we wore.

we went back downstairs and got a bunch of food and brought it outside. the sun was just setting, when the doorbell rang. jade and i went over to answer the door. "hi boys come on in." Justin hugged me, spinning me in the air. i giggled as he put me down. i turned around and introduced Ryan and jade.

we walked back out to the pool and jade and i jumped right in. we laughed as we surfaced and saw the guys running to jump in the water.

we screamed as they collided into the water. we then swam over to the other end of the pool. the boys swam over. Justin wrapped his arm around me as jade and Ryan began to talk.

just then Justin pulled me away from them a little bit. "babe, I'm sorry I've been kind of distant this past week. its just Ryan came back into town so i wanted to spend time with him." i smiled up at him and hugged him super tight. i cant believe he called me babe. everything after that was a blur. the only other thing i heard was 'sorry' and 'wanted to spend time with him'. i pulled away. "your so cute!" i said to him. he smiled and kissed my cheek.

just then jade and Ryan came over. "do you guys want to play volleyball or something?" jade said. i noticed Ryan had his hand on jades lower back. i smirked then looked back up at them. both were blushing. "ya jade can you help with the net?" i asked getting out. i felt jade behind me as we went to get the net.

"so jade anything you wanna tell me?" i asked her smirking. she laughed. "well Ryan and i have a lot in common, so i think we hit it off good."

"well that's good. you guys would be so perf together." we both laughed and walked back to the pool with the net. "ya but of course not as perfect as you and Justin. you guys scream perfect duo." i laughed.

"alright boys, since we got the net. you guys have to put it up." they groaned and got out of the pool. "come on now. that's not the attitude i was looking for." jade said patting Ryan's shoulder. they put the net up and grabbed the ball. we played two games. one was boys against girls. the other was Justin and i against jade and Ryan.

all in all they were pretty good games. after the pool we got out and brought all the food back inside. i packed it way in the kitchen, then went upstairs to get changed along with everyone else.

after my shower, i changed into this. jade was laying on my bed wearing this and waiting for me. as soon as i walked out she got up and we walked downstairs.

we heard the boys in the kitchen, laughing. "whats so funny?" jade asked as we walked in. "Ryan laughed and sprite came out his nose." jade and i looked at each other and busted out laughing. which only made he guys laugh even more.

after our laughing fit, we walked down to the movie theater room. one thing I've always loved about this house was the movie theater. its literally the coolest room ever.

we decided on first watching a comedy, then a scary movie.

first movie we watched was step brothers, which is Justin's favorite movie. i will admit it is hilarious. the car scene where they sing sweet child o' mine. almost peed my pants laughing. although jade and Ryan didn't get to see much of it, considering they were a little busy, if you know what i mean. ;)

the second movie we watched was insidious. at first i didn't think it was that scary, that's why i bought it. i thought it was going to be like paranormal activity. boy, was i wrong. half the movie my face was in Justin's chest. he would chuckle every time i scream and scooted closer to him. bitch, this is not funny! i was scared as fuck!

after the movie, i turned the lights on and Ryan and jade were asleep. guess all that making out made them tired. Justin grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs.

we walked into my room and shut the door. i sat on the bed to take off my boots. when i turned back around Justin was shirtless, on the other side of the bed, checking his phone. i instantly became horny... hahaha. but for real. i crawled over to him and laid against him. leaning my head on his shoulder. i let my hands roam around his stomach area, feeling his abs.

Justin locked his phone and reached to put it on the bedside table. he then pulled me to his front, so i was straddling him as he rested against the backboard. we both leaned in and started kissing. finally no interruptions. jade and Ryan are asleep, so they cant hear us, its almost two in the morning so i doubt scooter will be calling us.

Justin flipped us over so he was on top. somehow able to remove my shirt in the process. thankfully i had a bra on. i felt his nibble on my ear as i played with his hair and moan. Justin stopped what he was doing and looked me in the eye. the look of love written all over his face. he kissed me once more before beginning to talk. "tori, i don't think you understand how much i like you. no, scratch that, love you. every since that day at the studio, i started falling for you. not like a middle school kind of love but a 'i want to spend the rest of my life with you' kind of love. everything about you has me mesmerized. your eyes, lips, cheekbones. your beautiful smile, you perfect body, you confidence, your voice, your personality, your laugh, just the way you look at me, makes me fall harder and harder for you. i love you with every fiber in my being. i guess what I'm trying to get at is, Tori Ryder, will you be my girlfriend?"

he looked at me with hopeful eyes. i wiped away my tears and nodded. then smashing my lips into his. i felt him smile into the kiss, which made me smile too. i pulled away and just looked into his beautiful eyes.

he rolled off of my and pulled me into him. he kissed the top of my head and whispered "i love you" then fell asleep.