Chapter 9

Justins p.o.v.

i called scooter to ask what Tori's favorite thing in the whole wide world. once i was done i called up fredo and Ryan to go get stuff ready.

after talking to them i went upstairs to get ready. even though i had already taken a shower, i took another one because i can and want to.

once i was done i worked on my hair and got it perfect, but i mean when is it not.

i then went to my clothes and grabbed something random and got dressed. as i was walking down stairs i got a call from tori. "hey jay, real quick i just want to know how I'm supposed to dress."

"what ever you want babe, cute and causal." she laughed slightly and answered with an "OK bye" and hung up.

i then called Ryan. "yo bro you got everything set up?" i asked really fast. "calm down bro, I'm on my way

to pick up tori." "OK cool, is fredo down there?" "ya" with that i hung up and went to meet up with fredo.

Tori's p.o.v.

i just got off the phone with Justin about what to wear. cute and causal. cute and causal.

i roamed through my closet over and over again and couldnt find anything. i was done with a shower, make up, hair, everything but an outfit. the most important thing. why couldn't i find one!!!

i took a deep breath and put my robe on. i walked out to the balcony and just stared into space.

it was like a lightbuld flashed in my head. i ran to my closet as i thought of the perfect outfit.

i put this on and went to check myself in the mirror. when i was done i walked down stairs and waited for Justin to pick my up. i sat on the couch wondering what restaurant he had in mind, what the atmosphere would be like, if people would bombard us with questions. i started to get really nervous.

pulling me out of my trance was the doorbell. i checked myself one more time before opening the door. i had i big smile on my face until i realized who was standing in front of me...

Ryan.

"um, Ryan what are you doing here, Justin's going to be here any minute?" he finished looking me up and down and said "my orders were to pick you up and take you there. you look beautiful by the way." i smiled and followed him to the car.

"so do you know what Justin has in mind?" i said hoping to get an answer out of him. "yes but i can't tell that would ruin the surprise. but you do need to put on this blindfold."

he handed me a blindfold and i reluctantly put it on.

after a couple more minutes the car came to a stop. "were here." i had a smile on my face. as soon as Ryan opened my door i could smell the wonderful ocean breeze. we waked a little longer until i felt my heels sinking into the sand. i took them off before we walked any further.

i was then stopped and the blindfold was taken off me. as my eyes adjusted to the light i saw something so amazing, so surreal, so magical.

i saw a flawless Justin standing there and behind him was a table in the sand with string lights all around hung up by poles.