Chapter Three

"The New Neko"
Chapter Three
By: _LenaAckerman_

Levi was, in some sense, in denial. Eren is adorable as fuck, but he is also annoying as fuck. It's been six months since Shitty Four-Eyes bought him home and he had recently turned one. That was bad for two reasons.

One, the brat was taller than him, the little shit. Before, he had been shorter than him at 4'2'' and now the shithead was 4'7''. Levi was full height at fucking 4'3''. Fuck everything in the world.

Second, Eren was due to go into heat soon. That would make the boy horny and it would also make Levi horny. Levi would end up fucking him for an entire week on end and Levi didn't know if he had the stamina to do that or not.

Fuck everything.

"C'mon Eren, chase the ball!" Hanji cooes in that annoying baby voice she puts on when talking to the young neko. Last time Hanji spoke like that to Levi, the adult neko had scratched her face nearly to bits. No one speaks to Levi like he was a brat, even if he was a cat and it was normal to speak to your pets like that.

Hanji threw the bright yellow tennis ball, the tiny object disappearing behind the couch Levi was trying to sleep on. Eren instantly ran after the tennis ball, tail wagging happily. The dumb brat wasn't looking where he was going and ran into the couch, startling Levi, who had finally fallen asleep.

"Watch where you're going Shitty Kitten," Levi growled, pushing the tennis ball away from the couch with his paw. He rolled his eyes as Eren chased after it.

"Aw ~ that was so cute!" Hanji cooed, grabbing her cheeks as she watched the adorable sight of Eren pushing the tennis ball around with his paw like he was playing soccer. "Why don't you play with us Levi? You've never played ball before."

"Fuck off Shitty Glasses," Levi sighed, jumping off the couch. "I'm a cat, not a dog."

Levi grabbed Eren's tail, pulling him to his chest. Eren whimpered cutely, making grabbing motions at the tennis ball that was sitting against the wall where Eren kicked it, looking at it with wide, teary eyes. Hanji looked like she was going to cry herself at the look on Eren's face. Levi looked like he didn't give a fuck that he took Eren away from his fun time. Actually, Levi didn't care. Eren could play when he wasn't trying to sleep.

Now that Levi was awake he couldn't fall asleep again. Hanji seemed to be having a great time playing with Eren but now Levi wanted the younger to himself.

"C'mon brat, we're going to clean the kitchen," Levi said, dragging Eren toward the kitchen and away from the tennis ball.

"Oh Levi, don't be a party pooper," Hanji pouted.

"Don't care," Levi answered as Erwin walked into the room. He looked from Levi, who had Eren flung over his shoulder, the young neko howling for his tennis ball, to Hanji, who was pouting like a child.

"What did Levi do this time?" Erwin sighed, rubbing his temple as he felt a headache coming along. How did he end up with Hanji as a wife and Levi as a pet? What did he do wrong to be punished like this?

"He's taking Eren away from his bally-wally," Hanji whined.

Levi stopped dead in his tracks and slowly turned to face Hanji, eye twitching with profound annoyance. He extremely hated when Hanji spoke like that. It made it seem that she needed to be put into an asylum.