Chapter Eleven

A/N: self-lubrication and knotting only happens during heats/ruts. I wanted to write regular smut. This is also the second last chapter

"The New Neko"
Chapter Eleven
By: _LenaAckerman_
Smut

"Daddy! Daddy!"

"Uncle Lebi! Uncle Lebi!"

"It's pronounced Le-vi," Levi grumbled, rolling over in his bed beside Eren. Eren was sleeping like the dead, completely oblivious to their daughter and 'nephew'. "What the fuuu ... udge do you want?"

Carla and Mark, Petra and Olou's son, scurried onto the bed, plopping themselves onto Levi and knocking him down. Levi groaned in pain, trying to push the kittens off. "Get off you two. Don't you start brat." Eren had begun sniggering from beside Levi, having woken up when Carla and Mark pushed Levi down.

"Good morning to you too," Eren sniggered. Eren sat up slightly and ruffled Carla's hair and rubbed Mark behind the ear. Mark begun to pur, nuzzling Eren's paw. "What are you two doing in here?"

"Grandma Hangie said that she's taking Kuchel, Irwin, Alec, Mark, Mealie and I out into town!" Carla squeaked excitedly.

"And Grandpa Urban, Mummy, Daddy, Isa and Far are coming too!" Mark added.

Levi groaned, rubbing his temples. Levi blamed Hanji for making the kittens believe that she and Eyebrows were their 'grandparents'. Even though Levi had said that no way in hell was he making his children believe that those two were their grandparents, Hanji still went along and taught them how to say it.

"OK, then go," Levi groaned.

Carla and Mark squealed, making Levi wince and cover his ears as they scrambled off the bed and ran out of the room, their brown and orange tails wagging like crazy.

Eren chuckled at both Levi's annoyance and the kittens' over enthusiasm. He rolled onto his stomach, his tail draping over Levi's stomach. "You're such a grumpy puss, Levi."

"Shut up brat," Levi growled, rolling out of the bed and trudged out of the room. Eren giggled and followed behind him.

The mates walked into the kitchen where Hanji and Erwin were with their kittens. Kuchel was sitting on the bench with Alec, watching Hanji make sandwiches. Their tails were wagging back and forth and every time their tails bumped into the other's, they hissed at each other. Erwin was sitting on the stool in front of the two, reading a newspaper and his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance. Irwin was sitting on top of his head, rubbing his face into the human's hair. Carla had run to the corner of the kitchen, grabbed a piece of paper and ran back toward her parents.

"Mummy! Daddy! Look what I drew!" she cheered. She held the paper out to Levi, who took it and looked over it, a smirk forming on his face. It was a stick figure of a man, as tall as the paper, with two dots as eyes and a smile that was too far up. Levi could tell who it was by the eyebrows that were scribbled above the eyes, the eyebrows bigger than the face.

Eren looked at the drawing over Levi's shoulder and smirked. He knew who it was too, yet he asked, "who did you draw Car?"

Carla's blue eyes twinkled as she exclaimed, "Grandpa Urban!"

"Well, why don't you go and give it to him?" Eren chuckled, taking the drawing from Levi and giving it to Carla, who ran off to give it to Erwin. She jumped onto the bench in front of the human man, startling him. Irwin hissed from his perch on Erwin's head, digging his kitten claws into the man's blond hair to keep his balance.