Chapter Four

"The New Neko"
Chapter Four
By: _LenaAckerman_

Levi had no idea how he ended up in the alleyway he used to live in with his two best friends Isabel and Farlan. One instant he was at home, wallowing in despair as Eren went through his first heat, the sweet peachy scent of the Omega the only thing he could smell.

He had tried all he could to drown out the scent; he had cleaned the entire house with a plethora of lemon scented cleaning supplies, but even with the amount he used the scent of Eren was still stronger than he could deal with.

Levi had ended up locking Eren up in his room, ignoring the whining of the Omega who wanted him. He felt bad for doing that to Eren, but he had done it for the other neko's own good.

Levi had waited around until Hanji and Erwin got back from work and had left the house, telling them that he would be gone for a week until Eren's heat was finished. Luckily the two humans hadn't asked him where he was going because he didn't want Erwin to appear and drag him home kicking and screaming like he did last time. Erwin still had the scar where Levi had scratched him when they first met.

"I don't want to be here," Levi muttered.

"Then why are you here?" Farlan asked, grooming his tail. Isabel was chewing on a dead mouse beside him, Levi being ten feet away from her.

"Long story short: Glasses brought home another neko, who's an Omega and is in heat," Levi answered.

"Sucks to be you," Farlan muttered. He was too engrossed in cleaning himself that he wasn't really paying attention to what Levi was saying.

Levi eyed Isabel and grimaced. "Izzy, can you not eat that when I'm here? That's so gross."

"But I'm hungry and I couldn't let this mousey go to waste," Isabel whined, looking up at Levi with wide green eyes that reminded Levi of a certain neko. Are Isabel and Eren related?

"Why didn't Eyebrows bring you two home as well?" Levi asked himself.

Levi had been born an alleycat, the neko version of a thug. He survived by sneaking into people's houses and stealing food. He met Farlan outside of some rich pig's house and they both robbed the place of food  together and had been together ever since. They found Isabel rummaging around in a dumpster and, after washing her in some guy's swimming pool, took her in.

They were seperated one night when Levi was going to steal some food for the three of them and come across Erwin, who had been on a walk. Erwin had practically forced Levi to come home with him, where Levi thought he was better off at. At least he was clean.

"Maybe he didn't want to buy three lots of cat food," Isabel suggested.

Levi grimaced. "Gross, I don't eat that shit."

"Why have you come to visit us Levi?" Farlan asked, actually looking at the older neko. Older by only two months.

"I already told you that," Levi growled. "There's an Omega in heat at my place. That, and I wanted to see you. Is that so hard to believe?"

"It took you a year to come and visit us Big Bro," Isabel pointed out. Her eyes trailed down to Levi's tail and she grabbed it, stroking it. "You're tail is so soft Big Bro, how do you do it?"