Chapter Nine

"The New Neko"
Chapter Nine
By: _LenaAckerman_

Sixth Month

One pregnant Neko had made Levi want to rip his fur out, but two pregnant nekos? Levi wanted to rip his fur, hair and claws out. Levi could tell Olou wanted to do the same.

The other Neko's tongue would never be how it used to be.

Now was alright though. Eren and Petra were curled up together on the couch, sleeping peacefully. Both six months into their pregnancies and their motherly instincts were already forming. Goddamn mother cats and their instincts to protect their young from everything, including the fathers.

"Can we hide somewhere before they wake up?" Olou suggested from atop the curtains.

"There's nowhere we can hide," Levi sighed. "And get the fuck down from there!"

"I can't," Olou whined, tail twitching. "I'm stuck up here." How the fuck can cats climb up to the highest places and not be able to get down? Levi was a cat himself yet he didn't understand it.

""Ihope you bite your tongue," Levi grumbled, trudging out of the lounge room. The sound of a cat yowling, followed by a thump sounded from behind Levi, causing the raven neko to sigh and shake his head. "I didn't mean that literally."

Levi trudged into the kitchen and froze in shock. The fridge was wide opened, the light pouring out onto the kitchen floor. Levi knew that Shitwin and Shitty Glasses were at work, Eren and Petra were alseep and Olou was in the lounge room with a bleeding mouth so it couldn't be them rummaging around in the fridge. Although Hanji and Eren were known for leaving the fridge door open, Levi couldn't be too careless. If there was an intruder Levi would protect his pregnant mate and friend.

Claws extended to their full, deadly length, Levi snuck toward the fridge, keeping to the shadows and going full stealth mode. He was now standing beside the fridge and he could see the shadow of someone standing in front of the fridge. The shadow wasn't moving, so it seemed the robber was being picky about what they should steal.

Levi drew in a breath, bracing himself for the attack. The shadow on the floor moved, seeming to grab something from the fridge and moving back to close the door. As the fridge door almost closed shut Levi pounced.

However Levi did not expect to see green eyes he knew all too well widen in shock, did not expect that red tail he has chewed in his sleep puff up in a cat's way of displaying fright.

"Isabel?!"

"Big Bro?!"

Levi collided with Isabel, sending them both tumbling to the ground. Isabel groaned in pain, rubbing her head. Levi was too stunned to move, wondering why the fuck his adoptive sister was in his house. He knew that Isabel didn't know where he lived.

"Isabel, are you OK?!"

And Farlan was here too. This could not be a coincidence.

Farlan appeared from the pantry, his paws full of chip packets and cookies. Levi scrambled off of Isabel and stared at Farlan with wide eyes, the other neko staring back at him with equal wide eyes.

"Levi? What are you doing here?" Farlan asked, tilting his head to the side.

"I live here," Levi answered. "What are you doing here?"