Chapter Five

"The New Neko"
Chapter Five
By: _LenaAckerman_
😏Smut😏

Eren tasted so delicious, like molten chocolate, the most expensive ice cream and the finest wine mixed together. Seriously, Levi couldn't get enough. Eren's lips were so soft, moist and felt just right against his.

Eren had his arms and legs wrapped around Levi, his uncovered lower half grinding against Levi's clothed one as their mouths molded together perfectly. Eren fit perfectly against Levi's body, like they were meant to be together.

Levi's tongue licked Eren's lower lip and Eren was more than willing to open up for him. Levi explored the wet, heated cavern, loving how soft Eren was inside as well as out. He met with Eren's own tongue and the two appendages danced together to their own passionate dance, curling together.

A whine escaped Eren's throat, his hips buckling up and his erection brushing against Levi's. Levi moaned, pulling away from Eren's mouth and rested his forehead against Eren's neck, inhaling Eren's tantalising scent that caused his mouth to water.

"Levi," Eren moaned, rubbing his neck against Levi's face, drowning the Alpha in his scent. "Please, I ..."

"Shh." Levi rubbed his scent over Eren, croons subconsciously escaping, meant to soothe Eren. "Alpha will take care of you."

Levi pulled the oversized shirt off, throwing it somewhere in the room and moved down Eren's body, laying kisses as he went. The Alpha inside him had completely taken over, and the Alpha didn't care about cleanliness. The Alpha only cared about the Omega writhing under him.

Levi's tongue swirled around a pert nipple, one hand tweaking the other while the other hand held Eren's hips down. Eren cried out in pleasure, throwing his head back into the pillow as Levi continued to play with his nipples. He had no idea that one place on his body could be this sensitive, it felt like Levi was twirling a feather around his nipple.

"Alpha!" Eren cried out, no doubt waking the whole house. Levi was happy that he locked the door before ravaging Eren's mouth.

Levi left Eren's chest, ignoring the Omega's cries of protest, and came to rest beside the younger neko's weeping cock. It wasn't big but it wasn't small either, the average size of an Omega. Make Omegas' cocks weren't that big because they had no need for it, instead they self-lubricated no matter what gender they were. Male Alphas, on the other hand, had ... impressive cocks.

Levi ran his tongue up the underside, liking the bumpy feel of the thick veins against the sinful appendage. Eren cried out, his hands instantly flying to Levi's head and grabbing a hold of his ears, holding them almost painfully tight. Cries, moans and mewls escaped Eren's mouth as Levi gave Eren's cock kitty licks, pre-cum already dripping down the length. Levi licked it up like a cat would lick up milk.

"Omega, calm down," Levi purred against the cock beside his face, his hand wrapping firmly around it. "You feel good in my hand, like you were made for it."

"Alpha! Fuck me! Knot me!" Eren almost cried, his tail flicking onto Levi's face. "Please."

"Hmm ... I can't exactly do that when I'm still clothed," Levi said.

Eren instantly took advantage of that invitation. He reared up and practically ripped Levi's shirt off, running his hands over Levi's taunt muscles. Levi was surprisingly ripped for his height, he had the body of a Greek God that would send a sculptor crazy. Levi's tail twitched, the black fur going wonderfully with Levi's alabaster skin. Why hadn't Eren noticed this before?

The New Neko ≫ Riren ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें