Chapter Seven

"The New Neko"
Chapter Seven
By: _LenaAckerman_

First month

Erwin was holed up in his study, sheets upon sheets of godforsaken math tests from his year eight class in front of him and doing all he could to mark them. He had the top year eight class, which was OK, but they were still thirteen/fourteen year old, hormonal teenagers who like to draw penises in the corner of the page.

For fuck sake why couldn't he teach mature seniors?!

He was so stressed that he had begun buying wigs off amazon. He had freaked when he noticed that he was starting to lose his hair from the stress of exam season and Eren's pregnancy. He wished he didn't give into Hanji's puppy dog eyes not to get the nekos desexed. He probably would have gotten Levi desexed straight away, but the cat had scared the shit out of him when he bought it up. Apparently Levi didn't like the idea of chopping his dick off.

Erwin could still hear him and Eren going at it despite it being a week ago since Eren went into heat.

Eren, Erwin had learnt over the time he was here, was a little shit (how Levi had described him) and now that he was pregnant and hormonal he was even more of a little shit. He was a ... big shit. He was a gigantic shit. Erwin was beginning to sound like Levi.

"Errrrrrwin," the whiny voice of said pregnant neko calls, followed by scratching at the door. Why do cats feel like they always have to scratch things? Erwin wondered as he trudged to the door.

"What is it Eren?" Erwin asked, looking down at the neko. Eren didn't look pregnant but he knew that there were kittens growing inside him. The only question was how many.

"Can I stay in here with you?" Eren asked, giving Erwin the biggest puppy dog eyes he could muster. Erwin (and Levi surprisingly) couldn't say no to those eyes.

"Fine," Erwin sighed, pinching his nose.

Eren cheered as he ran into the room, slower than usual as he ran to Erwin's chair and struggled to get onto it. Erwin sighed and walked toward him, picking him up and sliding into his chair where he placed Eren on his lap. He got back to marking, Eren watching him with curiosity.

Hanji had gone to visit her friend Moblit and taken Levi with her. Moblit had one of those electronic vacuums that did the cleaning by itself and Levi loved it. He liked riding on it as it cleaned the house. He also liked chasing mops and brooms. Regular cat toys were no interest to Levi but anything to do with cleaning he liked.

Typical Levi.

"What are you doing?" Eren asked, looking up at Erwin with eyes that could melt even the most coldest of hearts. Erwin knew that because he already melted Levi's cold heart.

"I'm marking maths tests," Erwin answered.

Eren blinked and watched as Erwin ticked, crossed and wrote all over the paper. His brunet tail flicked, hitting Erwin in the face, but he ignored it. He was used to getting hit with the nekos' tails.

At some point Eren swiped at Erwin's pen, causing him to mess up what he had been writing. Erwin groaned, rubbing his temples. He went back to marking but Eren started chasing the pen, laughing as he swatted at it with his paws. Erwin tried so hard not to loose his temper at Eren — he really did — but it just got too much.