Chapter 22 Keefe, Sophie, Fitz, Biana, and Lihn POV

A/N: i am so so sorry. I am so so sorry! I AM SO SO SORRY! IAMSOSOSORRY!!!! I got grounded, and Wattpad was taken away!! =( I couldn't sneak on because my parents were either home when I got home after field hockey, or I had to finish my homework before field hockey, and then they were home. SO, yeah! I AM SO VERY SORRY! I'll try to stay out of trouble, but we all know that sometimes the little Keefe in us comes out!! ;)

Keefe POV

Sophie's breathing heavily. I run up to her and catch her right before her head hits the ground. She's struggling, her face is pale, her body's shaking. There's so much sweat that it makes me feel gross, but I DON'T care. Foster is important, I'd do anything for her, I know this now.

"Breath, Sophie. Breath. You're okay, I got you," I whisper soothingly into her ear. She gulps shakily.

"D-D-D--"

"Sophie, it's okay, everyone's fine. You just need to focus on breathing right now, okay?" I ask with a small smile. To say I know what she's going through is an understatement. I know exactly how it feels to be completely and utterly helpless.

I bring her closer to my chest, and play with her hair, whispering soothing things every now and then. Her breathing starts to get more even. Soon she's breathing normally. And then she's cuddling up with my shirt, sleeping.

~~~

Biana POV

I scream, loud and shrill. The pain doesn't stop. But, then it does. My whole body shakes and shudders as I lift my hands from my head slowly. I start to stand up when it all starts again. The relief washes away as fast as it came. I'm still screaming. Tam is holding me as I rock back and forth pulling my hair.

Make it stop Sophie! I think, only she can help me.

"Biana, you're safe! No one's here, they all left! We won!" Tam says excitedly.

Then I felt a sharp digging in my insides, "AH!" I scream louder and crying becomes harder, I'm choking on my own tears and saliva. Snot is running down my face, I don't care now, I just want it to stop.

Dex! Dex, you can make it stop! I immediately think.

But then the pain subsides, and all I feel is immense grief.

~~~

Tam POV

I see Biana, and she's still screaming. Is she scared? What's going on? I'm worried. Soon I'll be panicked. I tell her stupid stuff like you're going to be okay, cause who knows what's even going on with her?

Soon she's only crying and saying one word over and over again.

Dex Dex Dex Dex Dex Dex Dex Dex.

~~~

Fitz POV

I run to Sophie and Keefe, but stop, when I look over I see Biana screaming and crying, and Tam's trying to comfort her. Why is she such a baby? She didn't even do anything at all!

I continue towards Sophie and Keefe.

"Sophie? Are you okay?" I ask out of breath.

"Don't talk to her right now--"

"Oh, so now you're in charge?" I ask filled with disgust.

"No, Fitz--"

"No! Don't no Fitz me, you're the biggest hypocrite!" I shout, looking at Sophie to back me up. I realize that she was sleeping, now she's stirring.

"Sh, it's okay. Everything's fine," Keefe whispers into her ear. Sophie continues to sleep. Keefe holds her loosely. "I was trying to tell you she was sleeping, but I guess you already found out, huh?" He gives me a half smile, how he says this surprises me. I thought he's retort using sarcasm, but instead he says it nicely.

I don't buy it.

"A little heads up would have been nice!" I sneer.

"Dude, look, I know you hate me and all, but seriously, lets not throw all that we had over a girl. You are one of my best friends, I just need you there for me, you know? I-I don't like fighting with you, or letting you beat me up. I already lost a lot of my hair, and I don't want to keep buzzing it off because you couldn't contain yourself. Now please, can we just let this go?" Keefe pleads.

"No, I can't. I love her too much!" I say, walking away.

"Fitz, if you love her, you need to let her be happy," Keefe whispers. I feel a sudden urge if anger as I stalk away, someday someway I'll make you love me Sophie, even if it's the last thing I do.

~~~

Sophie POV

I'm asleep, or so the boys think. I listen to their whole conversation. I open my eyes. Keefe lets out a high pitch squeak in surprise. I laugh.

"Foster!" He smiles, his eyes have a new twinkle in them. My cheeks flood with color.

"Oh! Why is Foster blushing?" He asks teasingly.

"Oh, just nothing," I mumble even more embarrassed.

"Come on, tell me or, or, or I'll tickle you!" He laughs.

"Just that, your eyes lit up when you noticed I was awake," I say sheepishly.

Keefe smiles, "Well, I guess I just like talking to the bravest, strongest, most beautiful thing in the room!" His smile becomes even wider, I didn't even think that was possible.

"Well, then you have the wrong person," I whisper, a sudden sadness overwhelming me. Keefe's whole demeanor shrinks into concern and guilt.

"Sophie, it is you, and it always will be you--"

"Keefe, that's where you're wrong. The strongest and most brave person is you," I whisper. And then I hear Biana screaming out one name.

Dex.

A/N: How was this chapter? I hope you liked it!

Comment

Vote

And stay beautiful!! Thanks for reading! ;)

~Tapqueen101