Prolouge

Lizzie's POV:

Two years have passed since I and Joel got married. A lot of things have changed.

One: We are living in the same house together along with a new baby girl that is 1 years old named Alice.

Two: Yammy and Kyle got married and also had their child. Her name is Jasmine, which is really similar to Yasmine. She is currently 2 years old.

Three: All of the people who were hurting us was now all gone...

And that's all for now. Life has just been pretty good until the day I answered the door.....

Right after I answered the door everything changed.

I was no longer the same Lizzie,

Joel was no longer the same as well,

We were all yelling at each other for no reason,

And it's all because of me opening that door.....

Right now you would have no clue what I am saying...

But after you hear my story, it will ALL make sense to you...

And this is my story.......

====================================

Hey guys!!!! So sorry that it's a bit short, but I really love this prolouge, don't you think? Anyways, I still hope you enjoyed this new chapter of BOOK 3! YES AND I SAID BOOK 3!

So stay tuned for another book filled with drama, confusing moments, and plot twists! Although there may not be that many in this book.

AND ONE LAST THING: AFTER THIS BOOK IS FINISHED, THERE WILL BE NO BOOK 4 LET'S JUST SAY. I AM NOT PLANNING ON MAKING A BOOK 4 JUST BECAUSE IT MIGHT GET PRETTY BORING SINCE IT WILL BE ABOUT THE KIDS AND LITTLE BIT OF JIZZIE. I MIGHT CHANGE MY MIND BUT THIS IS MY DECISION FOR NOW.

Bye!! 😊😃