Chapter 11-Lizzie..

Joel's POV:

I rushed as fast as I could to Lizzie's room (If I could find it) but just as I made a turn, a nurse saw that I was running and walked up to me.

Nurse: "Where are you going right now?"

She asked politely.

Joel: "I need to see Lizzie!"

She smiled.

Nurse: "Of course. She is down the hall and to the right."

Joel: "Thanks!"

She nodded and I ran down the hall and to the right.

I stopped when I saw a door with a sign that says:

Emergency Room-Lizzie Dwyer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt my heart pumping as I opened the door.

There she was, lying on the soft, and white, bed, happily asleep. But what she didn't know, was that she was in a coma right now.

I nearly felt tears coming to my eyes.

Why, how, did Lizzie suddenly become like this...I don't quite remember now...

All that matters is to stay by her side no matter what.

I wonder where everyone else is right now.

They're probably at their house, going on with their lives, and not caring a single bit about Lizzie.

Well, that is not all true.

I know that Yammy and the rest of the gang care about her.

But Tyler........

I remember now!

It was Tyler who made Lizzie like this!

It was all because of him!

Traitor......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got up from my chair which was beside Lizzie's bed and wandered around the room.

There were paintings and pictures around the room that had Lizzie in every picture all around the concrete walls.

I saw one of them that gave us all a good memory of her.

This was a fanart by our fans and it showed Lizzie, Buddy, and me

It was like a family, almost.

We are a family.......

====================================

Hey guys!! A chapter! Yay! Sorry that it was pretty short, I didn't really know what to add so I just ended it off like that. But, as always, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and this book maaayyyy be coming to an end soon! I don't know yet! I'll try to all least make it 20 chapters in total though, or else it wouldn't really be counted as a big book because it would only have 15 chapters in it pretty much. So I will try my best to extend it the best that I can.

And that's all for today's A/N now!

Whew, that was a long A/N there!

Anyways, Bye!! (ಡωಡ) τнänκ чöü