Chapter 1-Changes...

Lizzie's POV:

          I was taking care of Alice and putting her to sleep when the the doorbell rang. I quickly ran downstairs to answer it. Joel is making a video so I'm the only one who can answer the door right now.

     I opened the door to find a man dressed in black and holding something! I tried to close the door but the guy smacked me with that thing that he was holding and I blacked out...

~~

    I wake up to find myself stuck on a chair with thick rope around me. Suddenly the door opened and that guy who was dressed in black came up to me and took off his mask.

It revealed...TYLER!

      I can't believe that he's still alive! But why would he kidnap me?

Tyler:"Well hello, LIZZIE! Didn't think that I would still be back, did you?"

Lizzie: "What do you want now?"

Tyler: "You ruined my life so I will ruin yours. Look at the other people, all THEY want is to kill you, but that's just silly. I am going to ruin your life instead, one by one, until you have no one in your life that loves you.."

Lizzie: "Yeah right!"

Tyler: "Stay here. And don't move."

Lizzie: "I can't even move! What the heck!?"

Tyler: *Laughs* "Oh right, I forgot!"

He took something out of his pocket and injected me with it. Then all I could remember was blacking out....

~~

     When I woke up, I felt a zap go through my body. Then I started to feel a bit different. Which was weird. I looked around and noticed that I wasn't in that dark room anymore. Instead, I was at my own home, on my bed! That was so wierd! Was it all a dream then? No way. It can't be.

     I got up and walked around to look for Joel. I didn't find him, instead, I found Yammy. I walked up to her and asked her what happened.

Yammy: "Oh! You were on the streets and I brought you back here. What exactly happened?"

Lizzie: "I remember Tyler kidnapping me and then bringing me to a room. Then he injected me wih something. After that, I fainted."

Yammy: "Injected you with something...hmm..."

Lizzie: "Whatever. It's fine. Just forget about it and leave, ok?"

Yammy: "Jeez Lizzie. What's going on with you? Your not like your usual self today. Maybe it's got to do something with that thing that Tyler injected you with..."

Lizzie: "Leave!"

Yammy: "Ok! Ok! Jeez, Lizzie!"

       Yammy left and I sighed. What has gotten into me? Why am I yelling at my best friend? I never yelled at her before..It HAS to do with that injection..It HAS TO..

     I shaked my head and went back to sleep. I'll probably figure it out tomorrow..

====================================

Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of book 3!

Question: What do you think will happen to Lizzie from that injection that Tyler gave her? Will Jizzie still be together now that Lizzie has gone all mean and stuff like that? Stay tuned for the next chapter! ^_^

Warning: After this chapter, Lizzie will turn mean so she will swear to other people so beware if you don't like swearing! I don't like it myself but it just shows how Lizzie is different now. So I will try and put less of that!

                         Bye!! :) ♥