Chapter 3-Alexa's Story..

Alexa's POV:

Dear Diary,

        Today I went to that guy that boss told me to go to. His name is called Joel and I was supposed to make him love me so he and that girl Lizzie would break up. Even though they have already gotten married so I don't see why boss wants me to do this.

I'm just a random person living my life until the day that my boyfriend got taken away from the boss.

He's not actually my boss, we just call him that.

Anyways, he took Brad away from me and then told me that if I don't listen to him, he will kill Brad. I don't know how he knew that Brad was my boyfriend, but he did.

And so, I had to listen to him.

And if this plan fails, then Brad's life will be over. So I tried my best to act all normal not none suspicious.

When I left, I feel like the plan may have a chance after all. After the plan is done, I will go and apologize to Joel and his wife.

No matter what, I am still a good person in my heart. I know the good people and the bad people.

Oops! I have to go now! I probably won't be writing here anymore, but it's just to get my feelings out. Boss is calling me! Bye!

====================================

Hey guys! Sorry that this chapter was so short! It's just to show Alexa's side of the story and that she isn't the villain!

Warning: This story will be more realistic related so there will be life, death, and sacrifices in here.

If you are a sensitive person, please skip those parts. Jk! XD

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

                      Bye!! ♥♥